Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mob wives

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
Anyone watch the show? what do you think about karen's daughter not wanting to be with her? honestly I don't blame her one bit karen abandoned her in a sense to move to NY wherever I go my kids go period
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
siennasmamma
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:46 PM
I love me some Mob Wives. I feel like you do. You can't blame her for it because Karen isn't around much. It's not like she's off doing something wrong, but it's just a fact. Her daughter lives with her father in another state. That's what she is used to.

How do you feel about Renee blaming Junior for getting her addicted to drugs? Do you think he's really in jail or witness protection?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this
no I don't think he did any jailtime he flipped avoided jail altogether. as far as renee...I don't believe that for a minute as you remember is quite familar with going under the I think she might have been started back then and using JR as her reason to continue and P.s I can't stand her son or carla

Quoting siennasmamma:

I love me some Mob Wives. I feel like you do. You can't blame her for it because Karen isn't around much. It's not like she's off doing something wrong, but it's just a fact. Her daughter lives with her father in another state. That's what she is used to.

How do you feel about Renee blaming Junior for getting her addicted to drugs? Do you think he's really in jail or witness protection?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)