• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

.... :/ bd drama

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
I haven't seen him my whole pregnancy... He left early in my pregnancy.. to another state and now lives with another woman... Anyways..

Haven't really talked to him besides letting him know important doctor appointments/u/s/gender u/s/baby shower anything to do with his baby (it's his first)

Well he would always say that he would come and never showed, all I ever heard was excuses.. he hasn't got anything for this baby...

After not talking for a few months he randomly texts me saying he wants to be there for the birth (csection)
Feeling as it would be what is right for the baby I say yes.. I just say I want to meet & talk before the baby is here and I asked him to get diapers which was the last thing i needed to stock up on...he says he'll see about the diapers and he will come and talk when he's in my state for drill which would had been this wknd.. well a few days pass and of course ... Excuses... I just say w/e and honestly we should just go to court to have them handle everything which would be best considering I feel like I barely know him... And definitely can't trust him...

He sends me a text saying that I could always meet him half way that its easy for me to tell him what to do when its not my time or money... and "if you file against me you incur the legal fee's so gl with that"..

Seriously? All i asked for was ONE visit so we can talkb things over and figure out what to do about custody/cs etc ... I never said I would go against him... And I should totally be 9 months pregnant driving to meet him half way because it would make HIS life easier.. ugh :/ anyways

So i never replied because I didn't want to fight .. the csection is now 2 weeks away and I'm stuck on what I should do ... I'm hurt over what he says/ has done .. but I do want him to see his child born and be there ...

Should I call him and apologize? :/

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:50 PM
2 moms liked this
No he's an ass. File for child support after the child is born and then let him deal with filing for visitation if he so wishes.
Ms.Pink.
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Its free to file CS and custody with the attorney general
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
km1970
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Apologize for what? Honestly, if this is how he is behaving before the baby is born, it doesn't bode well for the rest of your babies life. Just to cover what you will need financially for your baby, I would go through the court system and set up child support and visitation. Sadly, just because something is court ordered, it doesn't mean he will comply. You need to figure out a way to make a good life for your child with or without his help. Good luck to you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Do you know how I would go about that if he doesn't live in my state? Or does it matter?

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:54 PM

No the baby won't care or notice if he's there and he doesn't deserve to be . He has one nothing thus far but get you pregnant snd leave. It's  neglect. Also he might not even show for the birth than you'd really feel shitty. Dontbgivevhim that chance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Tell him to fuck off
3lilmonsters88
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:55 PM
You file in your state because that's where you and the baby reside.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you know how I would go about that if he doesn't live in my state? Or does it matter?

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Keep those texts & file. Can also request he be responsible for your fees.
PitbullPrincess
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Hells no, do not apologize to that turd.

areyouatroll
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:57 PM
No, he can make the effort, you are doing enough.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)