Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what's the meanest thing an old person said to you?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:03 PM
  • 13 Replies
An old lady at my job said, "get your rotten face away from me bitch" all I did was stop her from going into her bug infested room. That made me lol and the day went by quick.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:04 PM
"Parents these days should lose custody of their kids. They're all losers."

He didn't know I had kids at that point, but it was still rude. I mean, he's still a parent right? :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TaylorBaby
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:05 PM

in high school i had the teacher in the middle of class tell me and i quote, " You will be nothing in life. You will go no where and be nothing." so i grabbed my shit and started walking to the door. he asked where i thought i was going. i told him to go be nothing like he told me to be. i left and never returned to that class ever again. now i am a hairdresser and pretty damn sure i make much more money than he does.

km1970
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I guess this was mean, but it was funny as well. I worked at a retail toy store. An old man came in and asked me where the "toy" section was. I asked him what kind of toy he was looking for. He said, "Look, lady, I don't want to be bothered, just tell me where the toy section is and leave me alone. I told him it was just around on the other isle...crazy old man!

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:06 PM
That I should of had my son with Down Syndrome taken care of and at least I had one normal child.

I was in Walmart with my 2 boys.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommamaggi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:08 PM

lol When my eldest was a newborn she was kinda awkward lookin, but you're not supposed to tell people as much.

We were at the grocery store and some old lady came to see the baby and in the cutesy little baby talk voice she said, "Oh my goooooodnessssss! What an ugly little baby!!! I hope you grow out of it!!!". I cried lol.

locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Young lady I just think someone needs to tell you that you look simply terrible from behind. 

I cried the rest of the day, I was overweight. I do have to say it motivated me to lose 40lbs. It was pretty messed up of her though. My husband was pissed.

HaloWithHorns78
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:10 PM
The lady at the nursing home called me a shit face bitch. I just laughed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytoacloud
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:10 PM
That i shouldnt be having sex
wodntulk2kno1
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:12 PM
I work in health care so I have been called every name in the book, and some I never heard before! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1likeme
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:12 PM
My grandmother told me I was a worthless POS and I deserved everything that had happened to me. I was 12 at the time and I haven't spoken two sentences to her since that night.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)