Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG... I'm going to jail...

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:49 PM
  • 37 Replies
5 moms liked this
To work! I got a job there as a pharmacy tech in there med ward!! Go me!!!

Haha gotcha to come look!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GwenGray
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:51 PM

how did you get the job? Do you need education in any special field or specific one? Do you need experience with being around prisoners?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:51 PM
My husband is in jail every day. He is the jail supervisor. He runs it. He also does tazer training for the deputies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:53 PM
I dont know about her area but we hire people who dont have experience. My husband hires for the jail. He looks for people with a good head on their shoulders. He trains them and they have a 6 month trial period and they have to be sent to school within a year.

Quoting GwenGray:

how did you get the job? Do you need education in any special field or specific one? Do you need experience with being around prisoners?

Pita369
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:56 PM
I went to school for pharm tech have over 11 years of experience... I have never been in the jail setting but hubby is a nurse there so he's saying I will do fine around inmates

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont know about her area but we hire people who dont have experience. My husband hires for the jail. He looks for people with a good head on their shoulders. He trains them and they have a 6 month trial period and they have to be sent to school within a year.

Quoting GwenGray:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:00 PM

nice

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Yeah, that field would be best to have experience. My husband handles most meds.
You should do good. Good luck.

Quoting Pita369:

I went to school for pharm tech have over 11 years of experience... I have never been in the jail setting but hubby is a nurse there so he's saying I will do fine around inmates

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GwenGray:

EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Congrats, that's awesome!

GwenGray
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I would like to have that kind of job!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GwenGray:

I'm a belly dancing and sword fighting mama of 2. I'm married to my high school sweet heart. I plan on enlisting to the army very soon, and having more kids :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:46 PM
When I answered this I was talking about jailers. Is that what you were asking? I realize she is talked about nursing and handling meds. That would require experience.

Quoting GwenGray:

I would like to have that kind of job!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GwenGray:

calvinsmommy18
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)