Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stupid working moms!!! Ugh!!! Update. ETA...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 282 Replies
I am an in home day care provider. I have been watching this little girl since she was born, she is 3 now. I love her, I have taught her to walk, potty trained her, I take he to her doctors appointments, I taught her to count say her abc's and spell her name. All she talks about lately is her mommy. I am the one caring for her, her mom sees he 3 hours a day. She sucks. I know more about her than anyone and I'm sick of hearing about her!!! Ugh!! Vent over.
Update:
I am not a troll. I love her, I have raised her and taught her everything she knows. I really don't care if you think that's crazy or not. Bite me!
ETA: you bitches crack me up. Because I think her mom is worthless and I don't want to hear about her, all of a sudden the equates to me wanting to kidnap said child, or that I am trying to get between her and her mother? No. Never said that. All I said is in this case mom is never around. I think she sucks and I don't like talking about her, I have never once encouraged this child to hate her mother. Ever. I think you all just had your insecurities tested. That's what I think.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:52 PM
24 moms liked this
Time for a career change...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this
hope you have some bandaids, because youre about to get shredded. GL.
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:53 PM
2 moms liked this

Troll

sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Dumb
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:54 PM
30 moms liked this

your jealous a little girl talks about her mother? WTF?  The lady works so what? She hired you to do a job not to go online and bitch that her little girl still loves her and not you.  What do you expect the little girl to call you mommy?

You need a new job.

TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Dude, chill.
You are not her mother. Of course the kid loves her mom more.
Maybe you should get a new job.
Tara922c
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:54 PM
4 moms liked this

She probably misses her mom. You may be with her all day, but the little girl's mom is still her mom. Don't get too attached, the mom could stop bringing her to you at any time.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:54 PM
2 moms liked this

so if our kids are in public schools that means the teachers know more about our kids too?

Oh pleeez

crescentstar2
by Anne on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:55 PM
6 moms liked this

edelweiss23
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:55 PM
3 moms liked this
Popcorn anyone?
Maybe nachos?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)