Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stupid working moms!!! Ugh!!! Update. ETA...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am an in home day care provider. I have been watching this little girl since she was born, she is 3 now. I love her, I have taught her to walk, potty trained her, I take he to her doctors appointments, I taught her to count say her abc's and spell her name. All she talks about lately is her mommy. I am the one caring for her, her mom sees he 3 hours a day. She sucks. I know more about her than anyone and I'm sick of hearing about her!!! Ugh!! Vent over.
Update:
I am not a troll. I love her, I have raised her and taught her everything she knows. I really don't care if you think that's crazy or not. Bite me!
ETA: you bitches crack me up. Because I think her mom is worthless and I don't want to hear about her, all of a sudden the equates to me wanting to kidnap said child, or that I am trying to get between her and her mother? No. Never said that. All I said is in this case mom is never around. I think she sucks and I don't like talking about her, I have never once encouraged this child to hate her mother. Ever. I think you all just had your insecurities tested. That's what I think.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Replies (131-140):
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
You have an extremely warped view of working parents.

Quoting a5hl3yC:

I realize this is going to be quoted a ton of times. So I might just edit it. Yes it's upsetting when I've just spent the whole day with a child no complaints I enjoy that time together and watch their parent get home and ignore them completely. One time the father got home and as I was leaving she spilled a drink on herself so he said I needed to stay and give her a bath because he wasn't going to. I'm not saying kids should hate their parents but a couple minutes wouldn't hurt to be spent with them either.

Quoting KairisMama:

Okay the OP is a troll so I get why she's saying her crap. WTF are you talking about?? You get frustrated when kids are excited to see their parents? HUH?

Quoting a5hl3yC:

I didn't spend that much time with a child but a good amount and I always felt that spark when they would talk about me but I agree it's frustrating to see the excitement they get over someone who is coming home to sleep/ignore them and then do it all over again daily. What does she say when she's talking about her? Does she just miss her? At that age she is most likely buying her love which sounds terrible but kids go crazy over new things.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Psycho much?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Not a troll or bitch. The bitch is the woman who can't be bothered to take her own child to her doctors appointments. 3 hours a day ain't shit. She shouldn't of had kids.

Quoting SusanD:

You are either a troll or a major bitch. Which is it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:09 PM
....she's her mother. No matter how much you've raised her, her real mother will matter more.
Kris_PBG
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:09 PM

You take her to doctor appointments???

Not for nothing - I'm thinking her parents probablyalso  had something to do with those skills you are claiming as your own....

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Also, its really unhealthy to have this much of a connection to a client. You should seek some help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Oh wow the troll types. lol I don't think you're a bitch. I think you're an attention seeking moron. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Not a troll or bitch. The bitch is the woman who can't be bothered to take her own child to her doctors appointments. 3 hours a day ain't shit. She shouldn't of had kids.

Quoting SusanD:

You are either a troll or a major bitch. Which is it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Agreed! In all honestly do you get what I mean though? If a mom is to become single the guy should still have to pay his fair share? That's all I meant. I have a close friend who is a single mom the father was very unstable and I've never understood why she doesn't get anything from him. Instead she needs daycare is busting ass with online classes, working as much as possible and yes she does step up and spends what extra time she has with him but it's just so sad that's she's literally exhausted by the time they do see each other. you know?

Quoting Josie_P:

I agree. It's starting to become more and more uncommon, unfortunately.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh good you don't have to suffer alone. It's just sad to see how many kids currently deal with divorce and rarely get to see either parent now.

Quoting Josie_P:

Nah, hubs is right beside me snoring.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh so your husband left you too? is it because of that winning personality you have?

Quoting Josie_P:

Didn't you know? All women are equipped with that ability...oh wait, we're not? Darn.

Quoting KairisMama:

I'm sorry, are you implying that women go into marriage KNOWING the man will up and leave? When did women get psychic abilities?

IGNORANCE! SMH

Quoting Anonymous:

Reality is not everyone gets married to an asshole who just ups and leaves their family behind just sayin

pennerb538
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:11 PM
How can you take her to doctor appointment? She'd need parental consent. And you are not her mother? You make no sense.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Yes I do. All of them since she was 9 weeks old. I take care of her when she's sick, and hurt. Her mother spends 3 hours a day, wtf can she have taught her in 3 fucking hours???

Quoting Kris_PBG:

You take her to doctor appointments???

Not for nothing - I'm thinking her parents probablyalso  had something to do with those skills you are claiming as your own....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)