Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid working moms!!! Ugh!!! Update. ETA...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am an in home day care provider. I have been watching this little girl since she was born, she is 3 now. I love her, I have taught her to walk, potty trained her, I take he to her doctors appointments, I taught her to count say her abc's and spell her name. All she talks about lately is her mommy. I am the one caring for her, her mom sees he 3 hours a day. She sucks. I know more about her than anyone and I'm sick of hearing about her!!! Ugh!! Vent over.
Update:
I am not a troll. I love her, I have raised her and taught her everything she knows. I really don't care if you think that's crazy or not. Bite me!
ETA: you bitches crack me up. Because I think her mom is worthless and I don't want to hear about her, all of a sudden the equates to me wanting to kidnap said child, or that I am trying to get between her and her mother? No. Never said that. All I said is in this case mom is never around. I think she sucks and I don't like talking about her, I have never once encouraged this child to hate her mother. Ever. I think you all just had your insecurities tested. That's what I think.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Replies (151-160):
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Not everyone can take off work for everything. They could end up fired. Which would put you out of a job. Keep complaining. Tell the kids mom.See how far that gets you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not a troll or bitch. The bitch is the woman who can't be bothered to take her own child to her doctors appointments. 3 hours a day ain't shit. She shouldn't of had kids.

Quoting SusanD:

You are either a troll or a major bitch. Which is it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:16 PM

So wait, you watch her kids for 21 hours a day???

I'm so confused.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:17 PM

This is different and you know it. You and your child(rend) should be getting social security checks to help out with the expenses if not get I would file for it.

I'm sorry for you loss.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. I married an "asshole" who just up and died in a car accident.

Bitch.

Quoting Anonymous:

Reality is not everyone gets married to an asshole who just ups and leaves their family behind just sayin

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

What else are women who's husbands leave them supposed to do? Sit at home and collect welfare? I work bc I have to. By the time I get off work, it's about 3 1/2 hours before their bedtime. Im still present all night to attend to their needs, with them in the morning and all weekend. With the exception of one hour, I'm working the same hours they are in school. It's called reality.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah..there are 24 hours in a day, you think 3 measly hours a day spent with kids is exceptable? Yeah, I have no problem in STFU, it's not my kids!

Enjoy that!

Quoting Josie_P:

Oh stfu.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's kinda sad :( why have kids if you only spend such little time?

Maybe this is an eye opener. Three hours really is not enough. Are you a workohaulic?

Quoting AmyParent:

If this is true?!? Wtf.

Yes it probably is but. My mom has taken my kids to the doctor when I haven't been able to... Maybe once or twice but still she has.

No I don't like it but reality sucks sometimes

Quoting a5hl3yC:

If this is true, don't you think not taking the time to attend doctors appointments is a bit much though?

Quoting AmyParent:

Wow. I get three hours a day with my kids too. Doesn't mean I love them less. I hate being away from them that much. But I have to do what I do to provide for them....

Guess my kids shouldn't talk about me when they are with grandma...

LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Lame stupid troll
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
She didn't say she was off nine weeks till a different reply.. I wasn't even addressing her to begin with. I still spend five hours a night with my kids+ morning time and work 40+ hours a week. It's not crazy!
My thing is 3 hrs with kids in a 24 hour period! Most people have to work. It's life!

Quoting Anonymous:

You are ripping on the other mom  for the 3 hours a day.  When did she say she works 7 days a week? I am sure she has days off too. In fact she said she gets 9 weeks of vacation a year.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm talking about everyday. My kids go to school as well...they wake up at 7am. We still spend time together and the weekends are 24/7.
If kids are at daycares more than in their homes I think it's sad!! That's all there is to it.

Quoting Anonymous:

My child gets off school at 4:15 and off the bus at 4:30. Her bedtime is 8:00. Do I suck too for spending 3.5 hours with her a night? Am I terrible for sending her to school? lol Do you hear yourself?

Quoting Anonymous:

You should add that.
I think if you spend 3 hrs together a night only that that sucks ass for both. If you can't have a relationship with your children because you work too much, I truly believe it sucks for all involved! If I could only spend homework time and dinner and bedtime with my kids everyday of the week, it would be horrible. Honestly I would think welfare may be an option at that point.
This is the only life you are gauranteed to get. I would not want to completely waste it. That's just my opinion.

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I would be removing my child from your daycare. You seem a little full of yourself.

Anonymous

Well shit, then you should just adopt her. I'm sure you could afford it.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

haha

Quoting MizzDeeDee:

I'll argue with you. You smell like kitty litter.........................................BULLY

Kitty got claws?

Quoting thetrollcat:

are you going to argue with me or not?

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

lowencope
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:18 PM
The mom doesn't have any days off? Her mom feeds shelters and clothes her. Of course she loves her mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alliemad_3
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this
You're paid to love her.

And you're seriously disturbed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured