Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stupid working moms!!! Ugh!!! Update. ETA...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am an in home day care provider. I have been watching this little girl since she was born, she is 3 now. I love her, I have taught her to walk, potty trained her, I take he to her doctors appointments, I taught her to count say her abc's and spell her name. All she talks about lately is her mommy. I am the one caring for her, her mom sees he 3 hours a day. She sucks. I know more about her than anyone and I'm sick of hearing about her!!! Ugh!! Vent over.
Update:
I am not a troll. I love her, I have raised her and taught her everything she knows. I really don't care if you think that's crazy or not. Bite me!
ETA: you bitches crack me up. Because I think her mom is worthless and I don't want to hear about her, all of a sudden the equates to me wanting to kidnap said child, or that I am trying to get between her and her mother? No. Never said that. All I said is in this case mom is never around. I think she sucks and I don't like talking about her, I have never once encouraged this child to hate her mother. Ever. I think you all just had your insecurities tested. That's what I think.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Replies (281-282):
a5hl3yC
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:06 PM

If it's a true story it's poorly worded. I think every child should have the chance to love their parent but I also believe it's the parents responsibility to provide them with the reasons to. You know? Just like earning respect.

Quoting MicheleJM:

Oh I hate when my kids talk about their great dad, my ex, when I know its because he does fun stuff with them. But ask him to discipline or take a kid to the doctor and all of a sudden hes MIA. But in a sense its good my kids have some relationship with him. Some men here dont even want to see their kids. Same with this child. She OUGHT to love her mom. Its wonderful she does. Op needs to get a grip.

Quoting a5hl3yC:

Watch out because I said I understood to a point and all of a sudden I had "sick warped views"

Quoting Autumn19:

i can see where your coming from. My aunt watched a little boy like that but he started calling her grandma.

Do you have kids?

a5hl3yC
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:08 PM

You did have a couple of moms here say they got where you were coming from. But it's scary to agree because then these other moms just attack right away.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am an in home day care provider. I have been watching this little girl since she was born, she is 3 now. I love her, I have taught her to walk, potty trained her, I take he to her doctors appointments, I taught her to count say her abc's and spell her name. All she talks about lately is her mommy. I am the one caring for her, her mom sees he 3 hours a day. She sucks. I know more about her than anyone and I'm sick of hearing about her!!! Ugh!! Vent over.
Update:
I am not a troll. I love her, I have raised her and taught her everything she knows. I really don't care if you think that's crazy or not. Bite me!
ETA: you bitches crack me up. Because I think her mom is worthless and I don't want to hear about her, all of a sudden the equates to me wanting to kidnap said child, or that I am trying to get between her and her mother? No. Never said that. All I said is in this case mom is never around. I think she sucks and I don't like talking about her, I have never once encouraged this child to hate her mother. Ever. I think you all just had your insecurities tested. That's what I think.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)