Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so tired of it. work related

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

I am so tired of working 6 days a week and when my day off comes around i get called in because someone calls in to work. I was suppose to be off today and i was out the door backing out of my drive  way  going to do a few thing when i get a call. they need me to come in. This isn't the first time this has happen. But there are other girls who don't ever get called in on their day off and then gets called off of work on other days. She told me she is letting me off tomorrow but hell i might get called in again. If she trys to call me in tomorrow i will not answer my phone. I really need a day off work. I am exhausted.

I have been working more hours lately because some girls have gotten some money and are calling in because of it. They actually said today " you really don't want to come into work when you have some money" and they called in 3 days last week saying their kids were sick and the kicker is, they are sisters. then we have hired a lot of new girls and we are having to pick of the slack for those who are new. I am just so tired of never getting a day off or even getting my day off. There are two of us off on the same day, hell call her in sometimes, not always me.

this is just a vent not complaining about my job. I know i am lucky to have a job and i really do need my job and that is why i am willing to kill myself and bend over backward to work when they need me.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ACDC_fan
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:12 PM

bump

oh, hon, that SUCKS. I know exactly what that's like. Then on my rare day off, after days off turning into work days, i turn off my phone and refuse to even look at it. people need days off of work to recharge and resume life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)