Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so excited

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:01 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am so excited about my nephew coming to stay with me during the day.  Today I bought a cubby bookshelf unit thingy some cloth baskets and some connecting mats and a bumbo for him.  They never had bumbo when my son was little they are so cute.

I have a travel crib for naps, a bouncy chair, and a big bin of toys and a few baby books

My sister is very sad to be going back to work, I do feel a bit guilty about being so psyched to take over during the day.   

I can't have any kids, and my nephew is the sweetest boy.  I am so happy my sister is accepting my offer of helping with daycare. 

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jupiter5
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:03 PM

=] yayyy

MissMysteriouss
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:04 PM
I understand. I loved watching my twin nieces. I had even made them their own room. I watched them from birth until they started kindy. They are now 14. Sadly they recently moved an hour away, so I am unable to watch her new baby.

I can't wait until the day I can watch my grandkids.

Sounds like your sister and nephew are lucky to have you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Thanks, I feel lucky to have them :)

My sis is such a good mom, my nephew is a sweet baby, Im looking forward to it.  

I'll have to brush up on baby stages though.... I kinda forget a lot of stuff about 4month olds.

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

I understand. I loved watching my twin nieces. I had even made them their own room. I watched them from birth until they started kindy. They are now 14. Sadly they recently moved an hour away, so I am unable to watch her new baby.

I can't wait until the day I can watch my grandkids.

Sounds like your sister and nephew are lucky to have you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)