Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm a SAHM and I have it easy.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

By that I don't mean I have money and get to do whatever I want....

I mean, I wake up, take care of my kids, send oldest to school, maybe meet friend at gym. Clean, do clothes, grocery shop, maybe do a playdate til 1pm when I take my 3, almost 4 year old to preschool for 2 hours...during which I may iron hubs dress shirts, volunteer at oldest daughter's school (went there 3 days this week) or maybe catch up on Downton Abbey or greys. Then it's time to pick kiddos up. Depending on which day 1 or both might have an activity to do, then dinner, bath, bedtime. Then it's alone time for me and the hubs for about 2-4 hours depending on when we go to bed. Then the day starts over. So to the SAHM's that complain: I don't get it...What's so hard?? And to the working moms: BOOYAH! Wouldn't want to be ya! LOL

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mary841108
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:12 PM

i have it pretty easy too :) but i wouldnt bash WM's

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:13 PM

You are completely rude.  I don't work because I want to, I do it because I have to.  My dh's life insurance covered the house and a safety net.  I am raising 4 kids on my own so take your booya and shove it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I always laugh at sahm who think they have it rough. Work full time and still have those responsibilities, see how "hard" it is to be a sahm
spicy_n_sweet
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:14 PM

I have it super, and I do mean super, easy.

However, that's my life. Others do not or may never have it as easy as I do. So, I don't compare my life as a SAHM/Home-maker/House-partner to anyone else's.

raegansmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:14 PM

I was a SAHM for a couple years & for me it was VERY easy.  DD & just hung out & played.  Now i work full time & although it gets overwhelming sometimes, I still don't think it's as dramatic as some people make it out to be.  Then again, I only have one child & she is very easy to raise.  I'm sure if I had multiple children or even toddler/ baby age children, i would be singing a different tune!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:36 PM
I really don't understand posts like this. If you don't know what someone else's life is like, you have no business talking shit!

To some moms being a SAHM is hard just like for some moms being a working mom is easy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)