Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yeah sure it isn't my fault .... I hate myself sooooo much

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:22 PM
  • 9 Replies
yeah... First my phone was being stupid then my computer... I posted 3 comments down
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Wtf?
Mrs.Pedro
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Mmmk
Had3girls
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I have high anxiety and off and on depression ... I've been really depressed lately and really moody .... Well me and my man got into a pretty bad argument the other nite and I said some really hateful stuff ... He isn't the type to hit a woman .... But I really wish he was ... Instead of hitting me he hit a window ... Luckily it didn't break ... BUT it did break his hand ....,i feel so awful I can't stop crying and its making my depression so much worse ... He said alot of hateful stuff that nite too ..., he says it isn't my fault at all ... He says its his fault for being drunk and stupid ... But if I would have just shut my big fucking mouth and not said the stuff I said then his hand wouldn't be in a cast rite now .... I really wish he would have just hit me .... I'm not looking for sympathy ... Just really depressed and needed to vent .... I can't talk to anybody I know about this .... I feel bad enuf and dont want to burden my friends and family with my bullshit .... I just really wish he would have hit me ..... God I fucking hate myself !!!!!!

Had3girls
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:37 PM

my phone was being stupid and now my comp wont let me edit  .... i added a comment

Quoting Anonymous:

Wtf?

Had3girls
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:37 PM

phone was being stupid and now comp wont let me edit ... i added it in a comment

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Mmmk

honeyrder
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Are you getting any treatment? You need to burden a doctor with this.

Quoting Had3girls:

I have high anxiety and off and on depression ... I've been really depressed lately and really moody .... Well me and my man got into a pretty bad argument the other nite and I said some really hateful stuff ... He isn't the type to hit a woman .... But I really wish he was ... Instead of hitting me he hit a window ... Luckily it didn't break ... BUT it did break his hand ....,i feel so awful I can't stop crying and its making my depression so much worse ... He said alot of hateful stuff that nite too ..., he says it isn't my fault at all ... He says its his fault for being drunk and stupid ... But if I would have just shut my big fucking mouth and not said the stuff I said then his hand wouldn't be in a cast rite now .... I really wish he would have just hit me .... I'm not looking for sympathy ... Just really depressed and needed to vent .... I can't talk to anybody I know about this .... I feel bad enuf and dont want to burden my friends and family with my bullshit .... I just really wish he would have hit me ..... God I fucking hate myself !!!!!!

svolkov
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Your facial bones are harder than a window. Hes right he is the only person who controls his actions.

Quoting Had3girls:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:42 PM

So you would feel better if he broke his hand on your face? And you blame yourself for your drunk man punching a window? You two need to grow up,no wonder you are depressed. You are setting yourself up for a life of suck.

Had3girls
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:49 PM
He hasn't ever punched anything b4 ... And yeah cause atleast if he broke his hand on my face I would be in pain for the words I said to him .... But obviously you don't understand depression so nevermind .... You really helped thanks

Quoting Anonymous:

So you would feel better if he broke his hand on your face? And you blame yourself for your drunk man punching a window? You two need to grow up,no wonder you are depressed. You are setting yourself up for a life of suck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)