Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Got My Refund already!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
8500 FUCK YEAH!! We are headed to saks right now so I can have some fun at the Louis Vuitton boutique !
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Replies (41-50):
JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Poor attempt..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SavdNSanctified
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:26 PM
She's telling the truth. I just got a text 20 minutes ago saying my money was just deposited onto our H&R Block Emerald card. :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

She lied to you. 

They have NOT issued any refunds yet. no matter how early you file. they did not accept anyone early. they didnt even start processing until yesterday. 

Im not talking about myself (im not getting a refund) im talking about EVERYONE. 

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

No I know a woman who already has hers I guess she got accepted early or something but she has hers in her bank account. You may not have gotten yours but some have.

Quoting Anonymous:

*eyeroll*

no, there isnt. 

It takes 48 hours after e file to get processed. 

they did not start accepting and processing e files until YESTERDAY. the soonest someone will get a return is tomorrow. 

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

There are people who got theirs today

Quoting Anonymous:

So full of shit. they just started processing everyone yesterady. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:28 PM
She isnt. I checked this morning and it said I would get it by Monday. I just checked my account now since I have been our running errands all day and sure enough the money is there and it isnt sitting in pending status... They were really quick this year.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom4567
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Some people have gotten theirs early, usually if you do direct deposit or go to H&R Block you can get approved to have your return within the same day.

Quoting Anonymous:

That makes no sense. I was told that they didnt even start doing anything until the 30th this year. 

Quoting dmarie2101:

i really did get mine on tuesday night. it was directly deposited. some people get theres early every year. i got lucky this year. mine isnt very much, about 2400. i didnt do anything special with it.

well i went to sonic today. does that count?

Queen_Bree
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:32 PM

you rock

MommieSDW
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Fuck yeah girl! Imma go buy a big screen TV for my house I may or may not have in a few months when I can't afford rent! *dances *
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Dh and I are getting back $8,000. SO excited because I'm getting a van! :)
neecie85257
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Mine is supposed to be deposited in my account tomorrow. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Uhh thats not a tax return, thats a loan from H&R block. Please read the fine print before you agree to something like that. 

That is saying 'H&R block will give me the money now, and i will give them my tax return later" 

Quoting mom4567:

Some people have gotten theirs early, usually if you do direct deposit or go to H&R Block you can get approved to have your return within the same day.

Quoting Anonymous:

That makes no sense. I was told that they didnt even start doing anything until the 30th this year. 

Quoting dmarie2101:

i really did get mine on tuesday night. it was directly deposited. some people get theres early every year. i got lucky this year. mine isnt very much, about 2400. i didnt do anything special with it.

well i went to sonic today. does that count?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:36 PM

You won't be having too much fun with only 8500.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured