Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh boo hoo smdh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Dh got back into school and has been consistent (at least as far as I can tell he is usually not consistent in school and fails half his classes) for 3 weeks now and working. He is acting oh so tired... whatever. I went to school and worked to and wasn't allowed to be tired because I "was doing something I wanted to be doing". Im sick of him being bitchy because he is sooo tired. Cry baby. Don't like it do ya. He is still not doing any where near what I had to.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DazeDelights
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:03 PM
He turned down all the lights and is all laying around and yelling at ds for dumb shit. He keeps it up he will have a bigger problem on his hands. Its like everyone must cater to him being tired but its not THAT bad and I sure as shit didn't get any special treatment for YEARS. I really don't give a shit. He is pissing me off.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Whiney little boys.lol
areles
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:06 PM
it's the penis. makes em babies, i dunno what else to tell ya.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:06 PM
men are selfish pussies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Yup... and what makes it even better, I have thyroid disease so im always tired now top that with work, school, clinicals, the majority of the house and kids work... huge baby. Don't even get me started on when I added breastfeeding/pumping/engorging to that. And that was years, he has done some of that for 3 weeks. Damn penises turning half the population damn near disabled.

Quoting areles:

it's the penis. makes em babies, i dunno what else to tell ya.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Yup

Quoting Anonymous:

men are selfish pussies.
MeeshMom
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:30 PM
What a pussy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Why is he even bothering to go to school if he's just gonna fail?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:38 PM
That's what I said. I told him to deal with other issues holding him back and research what he wanted to do and figure out how to possibly let him work part time but nope, I apparently know nothing about finishing school so why take me seriously? He sees it as me TELLING him what to do then suggesting the smart way so he rebels like a damn kid. Maybe, just maybe, he has found something he wants to do enough to do the work. But I also hope for that everytime we go through this. I support what I can,k hold out hope this time will be different, then see what happens.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is he even bothering to go to school if he's just gonna fail?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)