• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sometimes you just need to....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Cry. I'm 29 weeks pregnant, and have a 4 yo dd. The last few days I've felt "weird" like I could feel that I'm hormonal. About to cry at a drop of a hat. I just tried to get dd a bath and she refused
Fighting me saying she wants daddy to do it....OK well then tell daddy to get the fuck up and do ot and not take 15 mins just to move. She does this shit all the time and at bed time yet after they take 45 mins to read a story and fucking play I'm supposed to go lay with her. I don't mind.doing it actually I enjoy it but why do I have to sit here for 45 mins first. Id rather just read the damn story myself. Dh says to me "what's your deal what's with the attitude" I said nothing I'm tired of her fighting me all the time. I'm exhausted and I gotta be up at530 for work his response "you need to chill she's 4" no fuck that. How about you let me be a little pissy and vent and not ducking scold me. So now I'm sitting here ready to cry. Fuck. This. Shit
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:06 PM
You be as pissy and whiney as you want mommy!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you!!!! That's all I want is to be able to piss and moan and be a brat for a little while!! I'm 7mos pregnant, working.g full time and dd keeps me busy I think I'm allowed one night to whine.I know that's immature and stupid but its how I feel
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:16 PM
I hear ya i wish i whined more when i was pregnant instead of holding it all in.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you!!!! That's all I want is to be able to piss and moan and be a brat for a little while!! I'm 7mos pregnant, working.g full time and dd keeps me busy I think I'm allowed one night to whine.I know that's immature and stupid but its how I feel

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)