• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Senselessly Worried...

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:05 PM
  • 0 Replies
DH works nights and usually I'm okay with that. Sometimes though, my mind wanders and I get myself worked up. For instance, earlier today a man rang the doorbell. Typically if I don't know who someone is I don't answer. But my garage door was open (I'd only come inside long enough to change clothes and let the dog out) and I didn't want a stranger poking around (or entering my house) from there so I did. He said he was with Longview and was "down at Doug's dropping off a delivery of steaks and wanted to know if I was interested in purchasing any. I stammered a no, and shut the door. I watched him get in an unmarked van and drive a few houses down. I locked all the doors and didn't think much of it. Other than wishing i knew my neighbors names! Now, my dog is barking and my mind is racing. I don't see anyone outside but can't help to think the man earlier was casing my house. Anyone else get like this ever? I'm thinking I watch way too much law and order and discovery ID but doubt I'll sleep too peacefully tonight!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)