Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg. I'm freaked out. Updated

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:30 PM
  • 52 Replies
1 mom liked this
A few months ago I bought these music boxes at a flea market. They occasionally go off on their own so I moved them to the basement. Some strange things have happened in my basement. We have a pool table and while the kids were in bed and dh and I were upstairs we can hear pool balls hitting into each other. We have a refrigerator down there where we keep drinks. I send dh down to get me a water. I hear him yell omg. I go down there and see a cleveland indians bobble head doll laying on the floor next to him. It was on a shelf across the room. He said it came out of nowhere. It didn't hit him but now we are freaked out. I really think it's associated with the music boxes because we lived here 6 years and this just started happening recently. I think it's time to get rid of them.

Dh told a coworker about them and she wants to buy them. Crazy woman. I told her ok if she is sure. She likes that kind of stuff. She is older and has no kids at home. I still think she's crazy. But anyway she is picking them up after work. I really don't think the spirit linked to them is evil. I mean if it wanted to hurt dh it would have. I think it just wanted his attention or to scare him. But I'm still happy to get rid of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smushy79
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Ahhh! I agree!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Creepy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
biancalina20
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Id definitely get rid of them! O.o id freak out... and gosh I never want a basement lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ACDC_fan
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

BURN those suckers!!!! uh UH lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I would get rid of them on the way to work. I would not get rid of them on the property if you are spooked then get it away from your house.

Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Send them to me. I'll take them. Ghosts never haunt me, so they'll be fine at my place.

January1964
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Thanks. I now have chills!

Val99
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM

You must me the Ghost Whisperer Mom!

JOEJULA
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Talk to the ghost and tell them they are not welcomed. They will leave hopefully.

cbk_mom3
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM
6 moms liked this

It very well could be. I have this little recipe box I bought years ago at an estate sale. Didn't bother looking too closely at it, but that night I did, and it contained all the recipes of the woman who had just died. Now, if that was my Grandma's recipes, I'd want them back, especially since most were hand written. I went bakc the next day, and they were gone. So, I said out loud, mostly to myself, that I hoped the lady knew someone had her recipe box that would take care of it. It sits on the ledge above my sink, always has. But, if I start going through the recipes, weird things start happening. Once, we had some out on the island, and without any warning, they just went flying, like someone had just taken their hand and knocked them off. She doesn't mind me keeping them safe, she just doesn't want me messing with them, I suppose.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)