Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sometimes being a mother is to difficult

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:32 PM
  • 0 Replies
Here's the short version of a long story....I left my more ex husband in June and took my kids to a different state 4 hours away to be closer to family.we were legally divorced in December and he gets our daughter every other week I have a6 year old son from a previous relationship.so, so far my son had dealt with moving, divorce and losing a parent because he's been there his whole life (I'm not keeping him from him, it's my ex who doesn't want to see him) I moved 2 weeks ago because we finally were getting back up on our own but I put my son in school in the town I work in because that's where my daycare lady is...he started a new school and moved to a new house in a week...that's a lot of change...now the problem...daycare lady was evicted...she's moving to a different town tomorrow. Now I can put my son into her new house and a new school or I send him back top his old school 30 miles away to live with my parents which is where we were before to finish the year with a familiar embodiment or I uproot him again which I'm not sure he could handle well....but I don't want him to think I'm abandoning him either! Please help
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)