Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sometimes being a mother is to difficult

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM
  • 3 Replies
Here's the short version of a long story....I left my more ex husband in June and took my kids to a different state 4 hours away to be closer to family.we were legally divorced in December and he gets our daughter every other week I have a6 year old son from a previous relationship.so, so far my son had dealt with moving, divorce and losing a parent because he's been there his whole life (I'm not keeping him from him, it's my ex who doesn't want to see him) I moved 2 weeks ago because we finally were getting back up on our own but I put my son in school in the town I work in because that's where my daycare lady is...he started a new school and moved to a new house in a week...that's a lot of change...now the problem...daycare lady was evicted...she's moving to a different town tomorrow. Now I can put my son into her new house and a new school or I send him back to his old school 30 miles away to live with my parents which is where we were before to finish the year with a familiar environment or I uproot him again which I'm not sure he could handle well....but I don't want him to think I'm abandoning him either! Please help
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
stephiebugg
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow. I can't even keep that all straight.
Can he stay in his current school and just go to a different day care?
Kids are more resilient than we give them credit for. Would you be able to have a talk with him and see what he prefers?

mommy2xoxo
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:40 PM
There are no daycare that can take him on such short notice. I have talked with him and he wants to go back to my parents house and his old school...odd that really better though? To be away from me and his sister for 4 months?
mommy2xoxo
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:42 PM
There are no daycare that can take him on such short notice. I have talked with him and he wants to go back to my parents house and his old school...is that really better though? To be away from me and his sister for 4 months?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)