Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Old lady boobs...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
So, had a mammogram today. Now, I'm no spring chicken myself, but not over the hill(39). Anyhow, when you get a mammogram you wear hospital type gowns backwards. The waiting room is all female. You go back, change, then come back out to wait your turn. Well this 80+ year old lady goes and changes and comes out to sit down right next to me. She must have looked around and realized she put hers on backwards. Instead of going back in there to fix it, she takes her gown off in the waiting room. I see this movement out of the corner of my eye and turn my head to look. Oh my sweet lord Jesus. I can never unsee what has been seen. 80 year old overweight naked boobies are not pretty.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skittlebeans88
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:40 PM
3 moms liked this
Lol we'll all get there sometime
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom7142
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Lol!!! Sounded like mine before I had boob job last year. I'm not over weight by no means but mine had NO elasticity what so ever!! TMI I'm sure but I couldn't help myself!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this
That was my thought. But when do you get to the, f it, I'm not wasting my time walking back in there. I'm changing right here? lol

Quoting skittlebeans88:

Lol we'll all get there sometime

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:43 PM

That's why you wear your bra more often than not...annnnd gravity slowly attacks your body...sorry :/

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:44 PM

She was just showing you what your future body will look like...that was her PSA for the day, lol

haydsmom2007
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:45 PM

that's why I'm glad to have small boobs...

kblossom20
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:46 PM

LMAO! Holy shit. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Say it ain't so! lol

Quoting Sassy762:

She was just showing you what your future body will look like...that was her PSA for the day, lol

banana-bear
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Omg, why do they have you go back out into the waiting room while in a hospital gown? I would refuse.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:52 PM
It's a separate area for all females. You are in regular clothes waist down. It's awkward but honestly not that bad.

Quoting banana-bear:

Omg, why do they have you go back out into the waiting room while in a hospital gown? I would refuse.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)