Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Romantic bubble bath

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
My SO and I decided to have a nice romantic bubble bath and thought some tea lights would add to the ambiance so while I light the candles he turns the water on and the cats stare at us. I look at him and say babe I don't think candles and cats mix should we lock the cats out or should we blow out the candles.

Ohh the cats aren't that dumb, they will get close but run away before they get burned.

No they aren't babe, lets face it we have some dumb cats.

No it's fine.

10 minutes later the kitten sticks her nose in the candle and turns around and sticks her tail in another while licking her nose.

I check her and she's ok.

Babe? Ya sure the cats are ok?

Yes babe.

15 minutes later the other cat jumps up on the counter and right into the candles burning her paws and tail. I get out of the tub and chase a smoking cat around the house and finally catch her while soaking wet and check her paws to make sure she hasn't burned herself and then go back to the tub.

I get in and lay against him covered in bubbles and finally enjoying the bath when he farts and the fart bubbles go up my back!

Romantic time over, should've stopped when the first cat burned herself.....
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrpeepers_mom
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this

You get an A for effort though! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Why wouldn't you just close the door with the cats outside the bathroom? You sound like idiots!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:48 PM

LMAO!

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:49 PM

lol thats okay we stick to showers, we have huge difference in taste of how hot or cold the water should be lol. But im nice enough to cool it down for him an he is nice enough to warm it up for m lol

AllofFive19
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:49 PM

ROFL...

MrsCountryMama
by Beth on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Lmao it's not your night
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Aren't you just a peach?

We could've shut the door and then listen to 3 cats whine and cry and scratch at the door, totally ruining the mood.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why wouldn't you just close the door with the cats outside the bathroom? You sound like idiots!

mrsrodgers0703
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Bahahaha I had something almost exactly like this happen to me!!!
Last Valentines day dh surprised me with a bubble bath. Rose petals in the water, tea candles on the tub, whole nine yards. Well as soon as he opened the bathroom for, our cat jumped up in the tub, knocked all the candles over then freaked out because she was wet, just back into the remaining candles. She burnt herself all over, so it scared the crap out of us and we rushed her to the vet. She was fine, just a couple of bandages. Now looking back on it though, it's hilarious lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Nope it's not. He's now snoring on the couch and I wanted sex. Sigh.

Quoting MrsCountryMama:

Lmao it's not your night
mrsrodgers0703
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Ya know, it's fun to have a sense of humor. You should try it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)