• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone Kill Me Please

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:56 PM
  • 110 Replies
1 mom liked this

My arthritis is killing me.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalaboosh
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:57 PM

I'm sorry. My baby is grinding it's little head into my hips. I'm making maple bacon muffins and I'm super excited about it!

hnjen12
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:57 PM

------->

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Okay, tell me how you want me to do it.
thetrollcat
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I want drugs... got any?

Quoting lalaboosh:

I'm sorry. My baby is grinding it's little head into my hips. I'm making maple bacon muffins and I'm super excited about it!

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

thetrollcat
1 mom liked this

shit... I forgot Im feline and have nine lives

Quoting hnjen12:

------->

thetrollcat

make it fast

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:59 PM
All 9 lives or do you want me to leave you at least 1?

Quoting thetrollcat:

make it fast

Quoting Anonymous:

thetrollcat
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:00 PM

well enable for me to die yuo would have to take all nine.

Quoting Anonymous:

All 9 lives or do you want me to leave you at least 1?

Quoting thetrollcat:

make it fast

Quoting Anonymous:

lalaboosh
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Awwww, baby kitten, I do. I wish I could share with you! I have this marijuana tincture that tastes like candy and it's good for pain. I threw my back out a couple of weeks ago and I used a lot of it to help get me through it. I hope you feel better, can you take a bath in epsom salts?

Quoting thetrollcat:

I want drugs... got any?

Quoting lalaboosh:

BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Sorry. *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)