Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how do you feel affection?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Are you a physical, mental, or emotional? I'm a physical. I need physical touch to feel love and affection from my fiance. I also have skin hunger? I think that's what its called. If I go a few days without sex with df I get really aggitated and moody. I need the closeness. Wet used to always have sex and snuggled. But lately sex is once a week. And I go to snuggled him, and he says no. He thinks everytime I touch him its sexual. Like I'm a sex addict. No, I'm a physical contact addict. I need warm skin to skin contact. God I'm moody right now.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Bump
Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not much of a romance type of girl. It's just not something I enjoy.

PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Through my pants.
Just kidding, I couldn't resist!

Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:21 AM
I'm all three rolled into one lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Why has his sex drive diminished? 

dawnjohnson5
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM
I am a mix of all three.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Fuck if I know. We used to atleast do it everyday. Now we even went two weeks without it. I feel like I was falsy advertised. Lol

Quoting owl0210:

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM

That sucks! Do you have a pool boy? lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Fuck if I know. We used to atleast do it everyday. Now we even went two weeks without it. I feel like I was falsy advertised. Lol

Quoting owl0210:

mom2aspclboy
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I need the emotional contact along with the physical contact. For me, the physical act of sex has zero meaning if I don't also have an emotional connection to my partner. Yes, I might experience a physical release w/having just sex, but w/o that connection to my partner, mentally & emotionally I'll still be feeling dissatisfied & left wanting more, kwim? 

You need to get your DF to communicate his feelings/needs to you to find out why the sudden change in his sex drive. Is he feeling pressured & stressed? Is there a problem at work or with family? Or is he just bored with your sex life? If you can get him to talk & open up, it will be better for both of you.

kagegirl
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I, unfortunately for DF, am all 3. I require thoughtfulness, consideration and physical contact. Poor boy has his work cut out for him!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)