Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMFG I want to punch her fat, disgusting face in!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:18 PM
  • 30 Replies

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My ex mother-in-law is such a freaking bitch!!!!!! I have been putting up with her ridiculous crap for 8 years and I'm DONE! I am divorced and have joint custody of my son. Well, when he is with his dad, his dad has his mom (ex MIL) watch our son all the time. She is compeletly irresponsible. She does not respect our rules and boundaries AT ALL. She thinks she is this perfect parent and grandparent and knows everything and refuses to listen to anyone.

Tonight was my breaking point. My ex asked his mother to take Gabriel out for a little while. OK, fine. Except his bedtime is 8:30 and he is STILL NOT HOME. He is supposed to start getting ready for bed at 8 and be IN bed by 8:30. He needs his sleep, he is 7! Just to make this whole ordeal even better, she will not answer her phone for either my ex or I! OMG I am so done with her! I told him he needs to start finding other people to help out with Gabriel. The next time i see her, we will have words.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
good for you. Stick to your guns. And hopefuly your ex will stick with agreeing with you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommabear1038
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:22 PM
WHAT? Well ur anger IS JUSTIFIED.what state do u live in?i ask bcuz I live in ct and it is 10:20pm here and idk what time it is in ur state but if it were me right now I would be LIVID-and/or SCARED ! ESP cuz it's way too late for a seven yr old and she's not answering phone for anyone.i hope they are ok (?) well what I wanna know is...how does ur ex feel? Is he on her side or yours or neutral? Will he be firm w her? Ugh I have shitty mil luck too so I feel ya! Keep us posted hun
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:24 PM

I would be livid. I'm not much for entitled grandparents.

Momyplease
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
wow I would be in my car on my way to get house and if she is there and just messing around I would take my boy but if she is no where to be found and doesn't answere the phone I would call the police . skew that mess she has no right doing that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momyplease
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM
let us know what happened dear.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aikimomof3
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:31 PM

If she is not answering her phone, I would be more worried than angry. Are you sure they are okay??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:31 PM

This wouldn't be a problem if you had married the right guy and stayed married.

meka26
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:31 PM

It's 9:30 here. I would be pissed. DD is 9 and I just started letting her stay up until 9pm.

NowImAMom...
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

O.o Sounds like the kind of crap my MIL would try and pull with my son... his name is Gabriel too. Are you future me? If so... Crap.

I would be absolutely livid, and hopefully you can get this figured out. Good luck, please keep us posted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Yeah it's all your fault for not having the crystal ball the other anon obviously has!o_O

Quoting Anonymous:

This wouldn't be a problem if you had married the right guy and stayed married.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)