• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is why I don't trust females.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies

My so called bff is no longer. This is what happened. In October she got a new car and needed someone to take over the payments on the car she had. I needed a car and she asked me if I wanted to do it. I agreed. I got the car at the end of October and two days later she tells me she didn't pay oct payment or insurance that I needed to pay it ASAP. Well I came up with the money and paid it. I've been on time every month except this one. I was one day late. She was buying the car from her old boss but she knew I had it. We agreed that if I was able I would pay the car off at tax time. 

Ff to Tuesday. I deposited the money into the ladies account like I always do. I get a phone call from ex BFF demanding I bring all my receipts and the car to her. I asked her what was going on. She tells me the lady who owns it says she just wanted to see it because she heard it was wrecked. I felt like something was funny. So I contacted the owner myself, telling her who I was and that I assured her the car hadn't been wrecked and if she knew what was goin on. The entire time ex BFF is texting me cussing me out, threatening me, just being ugly. Well the lady who owns the car tells me that she made the agreement with my friend and wouldn't go back on her word. I didn't hear from BFF til tonight. I go to the store and her husband is in her car, waiting on me. Follows me but I lost him. She texts soon demanding I bring the car or she would call the police. The owner tells me that it was up to ex BFF, even though she didn't approve of the manner she was handling it, that it wasn't up to her. So I returned the car of course even though that totally screws up everything I have going on in my life. Seems like I have to start over once again. Ugh! But yeah. I don't need friends like that and honestly I'm done with being so nice and getting crapped on in the end. If u made it this far thanks fr reading. I'm hurt and angry and I don't like feeling like this cause I'm not like that at all.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SAnders224
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:11 PM
2 moms liked this

I hope your getting your money back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Wow.. Has she pulled shit like that before?!
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this
That could have happened with anyone, not just women...you should have had a contract or something. Are you going to try getting your money back?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Why did she need it back all of a sudden for?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Quoting SAnders224:

I hope your getting your money back.

Nope. She is being soo freakin mean and hateful to me it's not even funny. I'm sure ill never see a dime of it.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

um no offense but you screwed up too you dont take over payments with out having the car be signed over into your name you a writen agreement plain and simple.... also if you have made payments and have reciepts take it to court.

BamBamsmomma
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds to me like they used you to take over payments and insurance long enough to figure out a way to be able to keep both cars. You're right though you don't need people like that in your life. Just forget about her she's very clearly not a nice person or friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow.. Has she pulled shit like that before?!

Never. We've been friends for like 9 years and never had any problems.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Why did she need it back all of a sudden for?

I think her husbands truck broke down. 

NEMommaOf3
by Give Thanks on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Pardon my bluntness but SCREW her taking the car back
. You guys had a deal, the previous owner is a witness, YOU call the cops and a lawyer. You've paid that makes the car your property. Basically you just helped this former friend rip you off. Be proactive and get it back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)