Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

CPS comes to your door and checks your fridge. What do they see?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
No time for fixing it. Show me a picture of your fridge right now. My pic will be in replies.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Replies (41-50):
GwenGray
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:21 PM

I can't take a picture, i have a trac phone so I can't take the pic and get it to my computer. Sorry, but what is in there is some left overs in tuppaware(sp?), milk, LOTS of eggs, juice, hot dogs, lunch meat, jar food and I think that's about it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Why would your husband have to deal with whatever is stinky in your fridge? Why don't you just take care of it?

Quoting lalaboosh:

Hahaha, they'd see a trashed living room and kitchen before they even got to my fridge. My fridge isn't that bad. There's something stinky in it I think, but I'll have my husband get it out when he gets home. Other than that it's got good fresh foods in it and tasty leftovers.

Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Yes, yes they do. I do not have to let them in my home without a warrant.

Quoting Anonymous:

They don't need one.

Quoting Kaelaasmom:

They can't see my fridge from the hall of the apartment building, where they would be standing without a warrant.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TheQueenOfChaos
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Lol it would look weird on opening it. All my leafy greens are in ziplocs with paper towels to keep it from wilting. So my bottom is covered in those. Milk, eggs, fruit, juice, and water.
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I do have milk eggs, butter, some veggies....ok ok just a bag of carrots, a pan of lemon bars, a big bowl of jello w/ fruit (don't laugh, you know you want some) cheese, juice, some sugar free punch. I need to throw out leftovers, seriously.

Now if they look in the freezer, I've got it made, lots of veggies, lots of meat, a carton of ice cream. 

The pantry, well I need to go shopping. LOL. Guess it would really depend if the whole picture counted or not.

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:24 PM
I'm not getting up. They would see sweet tea orange koolaid, milk, tons of various cheeses, left over veggies, 8 clam shells of blackberries, condiments, chili and chicken soup.
Love060708kids
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Did you just clean and organize your fridge?

Quoting Anonymous:

New Message

Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Too lazy to take a pic but we have veggies, fruits, leftovers, and meat in the freezer. Of course we also have staples like milk, butter, water etc.

LCG83
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Ain't nobody got energy fo dat.
GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Please explain this leafy greens and Ziplock thingy.

Quoting TheQueenOfChaos:

Lol it would look weird on opening it. All my leafy greens are in ziplocs with paper towels to keep it from wilting. So my bottom is covered in those. Milk, eggs, fruit, juice, and water.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)