Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate my effing neighbors!!!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:16 PM
  • 42 Replies

Their loud ass music just woke up my 15 month old. Their music is loud all the time. I can't even hear my own tv when they've got their music on. Their pot overtakes my apartment....management does NOTHING!!!

ETA: (don't know why I put this in the comments instead of here:

Update: called the cops. They turned off the music and never answered. I think they snuck out the back door. I heard the main building door open, so I think they went upstairs to their friends' apartment. Cop threatened warrant at one point. Not sure if he's going to come back with one...

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:16 PM
    Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Replies (1-10):
    teal.blaze
    by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Update: called the cops. They turned off the music and never answered. I think they snuck out the back door. I heard the main building door open, so I think they went upstairs to their friends' apartment. Cop threatened warrant at one point. Not sure if he's going to come back with one...

Momyplease
    by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:56 PM
    that's messed up.
    Posted on CafeMom Mobile
    MrsRinehart2010
    by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:57 PM

yeah your nieghbors are lucky that im not you :O) they would hate me an wouldnt be there very long . Im  bitch to people who get on my nerves.

Luckly we live in a house an even though we have houses right next door no one lives there , the house across from us no on, an then dianal is old people the across the side street next to us they are never home lol.

teal.blaze
    by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Which part? The fact that my neighbors are inconsiderate pricks? Or that nothing has been done about it.

Quoting Momyplease:

that's messed up.

Val99
    by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Call the cops.

teal.blaze
    by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I started out nice. It didn't work. Now they refer to me as "the bitch next door." Yes, I actually heard them call me that. Right now I'm just hoping they come back to their own apartment before the cop comes back with the warrant...if he even does...

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

yeah your nieghbors are lucky that im not you :O) they would hate me an wouldnt be there very long . Im  bitch to people who get on my nerves.

Luckly we live in a house an even though we have houses right next door no one lives there , the house across from us no on, an then dianal is old people the across the side street next to us they are never home lol.

teal.blaze
    by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:00 AM

I did....and I think they snuck out their back door.

Quoting Val99:

Call the cops.

mlg1989
    by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:01 AM
    2 moms liked this
    Buy an air horn. And stand by a window of theirs at random hours of the night and honk that shit.

Or you can do the boring adult thing to do and ask them to keep it down cause you don't want to involve the police. And respect the fact children are in bed.
    Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
    MrsRinehart2010
    by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:02 AM

I would have let them known I heard them an been like yeah I am th ebitch next door Id watch my ass then . but im kinda crazy so yeah.

Quoting teal.blaze:

I started out nice. It didn't work. Now they refer to me as "the bitch next door." Yes, I actually heard them call me that. Right now I'm just hoping they come back to their own apartment before the cop comes back with the warrant...if he even does...

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

MeeshMom
    by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:03 AM

My weird neighbor keeps slamming into the wall we share in my living room

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)