Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Taken advantage

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
So background I just met the said two people I am about to talk about just the other day at my friends memorial. She had so many circles of friends some us did not know each other. They seemed nice enough. And I gave them an ride to the memorial. Silly I know when I didn't know them but didn't want them to miss out on memorial. I knew they needed a ride bc they posted asking for one on the memorial page on facebook. So now that they know I live close to them. Being as I said I was close enough to give them an ride. Today they asked me if I could take the wifey of the couple to get her check cashed in town. So I did. Then as I am dropping her off they ask if I can jump their car. So I drive home to get my charger and come back and jump their car. Well I have known them for about 4 days now. And then they pmed on facenokk tonight asking if I could drive them tl mission valley so they can pick up their car. I feel a bit taken advantage of. Considering I have to take and pick up my own kids and these places are quite out of the way. And I get so tired and in pain from driving and now I feel like they are taking advantage pf how kind and generous I am. I am in pain from driving them around today. How do I go about this? do you think thy are taking advantage of me?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JadsW
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Yes. Easy - tell them NO.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.thatsme.
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Tell them NO!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GraceStrickland
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Yes, maybe not maliciously, but I would say sorry, you're busy tomorrow and wish them luck. Sorry for you though!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)