• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it normal to NOT feel pregnant?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
Morning sickness has stopped so I don't feel pregnant anymore. I'm 14 weeks. Normal?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Help
iwilliams76
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:52 PM

I'm almost 6 weeks, no morning sickness or anything. I certainly don't feel pregnant.

CafeMom Tickers
MomTo2Boys12
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:53 PM
I wouldn't think it's NOT normal... I'm 17 weeks and 4 days my ms has slowed down significantly and u still don't 'feel' pregnant.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:54 PM
This baby is so different than my first. And I've been sleeping on my stomach on accident and I hope I'm not hurting anything.

Quoting MomTo2Boys12:

I wouldn't think it's NOT normal... I'm 17 weeks and 4 days my ms has slowed down significantly and u still don't 'feel' pregnant.

jacquelynxox
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:55 PM
I'm 16 weeks and haven't been sick at all. If I didn't have quite the baby bump and feel the occasional little kick/stretch I don't feel pregnant...
lucsch
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:57 PM

I don't think I ever felt "normal" while pregnant, but I did lose the queasiness around 14 weeks or so.

I would go to the doctor to see if they can detect the heartbeat.

mommaoftwo
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:57 PM

normal for me at least

In fact I frequently tell DH that I don't feel pregnant, usually not until I start feeling baby move.

As far as sleeping on your belly, your body would make you uncomfortable if you were doing harm. I highly doubt that you're hurting baby.

Mommy of FIVE!!!

Tara~12.16.03  Zachary~5.17.05  Rowan~1.17.09  Willow~8/10/11  Soren~ 1/28/13

MomTo2Boys12
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM
This is my second and it's completely different than my first. I've been in and out of the hospital, and have seen my ob nearly every day this week :/ I had no clue how perfect my pregnancy with my first son was... Lol I got lucky.

Quoting Anonymous:

This baby is so different than my first. And I've been sleeping on my stomach on accident and I hope I'm not hurting anything.

Quoting MomTo2Boys12:

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:13 AM
I didn't have morning sickness at all.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)