Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have reported abuse if they keep her I am quitting

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies

I have reported this person being mean to the kids-it is sad-oh this is at a child care-if they keep her I am quitting-

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Love060708kids
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:07 AM

:/

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Good luck. I reported alot when I worked in child care, one ever got fired.

ChanellesMommy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:07 AM
What does she do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:08 AM

takes the little ones and puts them really rough on the ground-and grabs them by the arm 

Quoting ChanellesMommy:

What does she do?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I hate stupid bitches who go get jobs dealing with children, then they are abusive or mean to them. Don't get a job like that if you're going to be an abusive, mean asshole who doesn't know how to deal with children! I swear, I think sociopaths seek out jobs like that...

ChanellesMommy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Wth! Are you the only one who noticed this is anyone else speaking up, don't leave make sure something gets done about this before it gets worse that is sad this is why I'm really second guessing putting my daughter in daycare smh!

Quoting Anonymous:

takes the little ones and puts them really rough on the ground-and grabs them by the arm 

Quoting ChanellesMommy:

What does she do?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:12 AM

yep!! you said my frustration! Thanks!

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate stupid bitches who go get jobs dealing with children, then they are abusive or mean to them. Don't get a job like that if you're going to be an abusive, mean asshole who doesn't know how to deal with children! I swear, I think sociopaths seek out jobs like that...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:13 AM
We had a woman that was rough and abusive toward to the toddlers. Staff and parents reported her. She was transferred to another location and the director told the parents she was fired so that they would be happy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:13 AM

I am not leaving yet-All the other providers are wonderful--so so hoping they get rid of her!  Yes I am only one that sees it-though she has been mean to many staff-

Quoting ChanellesMommy:

Wth! Are you the only one who noticed this is anyone else speaking up, don't leave make sure something gets done about this before it gets worse that is sad this is why I'm really second guessing putting my daughter in daycare smh!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ChanellesMommy:

What does she do?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Did you only report her to your superior? Have you thought about confronting your co-worker directly but in private? You can always report it to the state or local child services if nothing is being done.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)