Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who the f*** do you think you are?! *update*

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:10 AM
  • 86 Replies

Poll

Question: So is it fire worthy?

Options:

The b*tch deserves it

The b*tch should be given a chance to apologize

Don't get the b*tch fired, we all have our bad days

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 163

View Results

Today I took my DS (19 months) to get a hair cut, he's terrified of the clippers and the strangers. He screams and fights the whole time but the women who usual cuts his hair is beyond patient and understands because her 7 year old is the same way.

Anyways...

She had the day off and recommended another woman who was equally nice and patient, one of her coworkers on the other hand.. I walked in with my son and said I needed to get his hair cut but I asked if she (nice lady we'll call A) if A would be okay cutting a hard to keep still screamer. Well B (since she was a b*tch we'll call her B) decided to chime in saying with attitude "that one screams the whole time", okay so I turned ignoring her and said to A that if she wasn't comfortable that I would come back when his normal person was there. She said no that she needed the practice and to have a seat so we did.

Fast forward past the gruesome torturous hair cut, which turned out better then expected.

I went to pay (yes I left a grateful tip) and while signing the paper I noticed lady B evil eyeing me and my DS! Now I'm a patient person so I continued to ignore and talk to lady A expressing my thanks etc. that's when lady B said "if I were you I wouldnt take him out in public, I'd strap him to a high chair and buzz it all off". What the f*ck?! At that point I left but as we were shopping we passed by her and she was still giving us the evil eye!

Now my mom also works in walmart so i could't make a scene so I decided to make a formal complaint when I got home and come to find out that b*tch is the manager! My mom has worked there for 10 years and was very upset to hear that she disrespected her grandson so she wants to use her ties to get b*tch fired but I'm not so sure.. When its all said and done she could of been having a bad day and we all have family's to support.

*update*
Not much of an update but I called and filed a complaint but because she's the manager I guess it automatically gets sent up the ladder. The woman I talked to told me to expect a call from the "big cheese" in the next 2-3 days lol I had a brain fart so I forgot the actual name she told me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4_little_angels
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Her comments were uncalled for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jebekarue
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:14 AM
3 moms liked this

Sorry ya'll had to go thru that.  I hate people like that.  I would probably wait, like you said she may have just been having a bad day. What did she say when you called to make the formal complaint???  I would definitly contact her corporate office, she may be the manager but she still has a boss if it happens again  

MrsMedina90
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:16 AM
I thought so too especially since she is the boss you would think she'd have more patience?

Quoting 4_little_angels:

Her comments were uncalled for.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lynette
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:17 AM
7 moms liked this

She is a manager and should be held to a higher standard, yes she does deserve to be fired.

Mamabear010
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Yeah, i would file complaints as high as I had to. She acted beyond unprofessional.
MrsMedina90
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:18 AM
She had already left for the day and the big bosses were gone for the day also so I'm going to call first thing in the morning.

Quoting Jebekarue:

Sorry ya'll had to go thru that.  I hate people like that.  I would probably wait, like you said she may have just been having a bad day. What did she say when you called to make the formal complaint???  I would definitly contact her corporate office, she may be the manager but she still has a boss if it happens again  

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this

So she said this about your 1 year old? Yea she is a bitch! My twins are 5 and STILL hate getting buzz cuts! they are actually good now but yeah at one they were freaking out too! I never took them to a shop I do it myself but still you are a customer and it is not ok for her to make ANY remarks like that! That is disrespectful and unprofessional!

twitchandsnore
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:21 AM

There's never an excuse to talk to a customer like that, much less about a child. I don't care what kind of horrible day she was having.

eviesmom453
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:21 AM

If that really happened, get the bitch fired.

thePBandJmom
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:21 AM

It doesn't sound like she was just having a bad day. Everybody who deals with kid's gets frusterated at times but  a person who is generally kind and calm would never say something like that even if they were having a bad day because they just wouldn't believe it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)