Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should fast food be banned?

Posted by   + Show Post
I don't think they should because it was the persons choices about eating the food at the fast food place. So why banned something that someone sometimes finds rewarding to have as long as your smart about it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Replies (21-30):
Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:37 AM

thanks a lot crying

Quoting J-Lynn504:

Mmmm I want a cheeseburger now! Thanks :/

Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

oh gosh yes. McDonald's tasted oh so good in the 80s. They need to bring back the old Mcd's pies! The only thing that tastes the same is White Castle, meh.

Quoting tennisgal:

I just said that to my mom the other day. my granpa used to bring a box of oatmeal pies (Little Debbie cakes) every friday when he would come for a visit and i LOVED them, i had one the other day after years and years and it tasted like fake greasy sugar. it was terrible...and slightly disappointing b/c i had loved them so much. 

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

Big macs? Banned? I don't think so! I don't need others making me eat healthy. They've already done enough of that by changing just about every single product I grew up on. They all taste like crap now.

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Im Canadian, and I wouldnt mind if they put higher taxes on it.  Like how cigarettes have a higher tax.  Fast food and cigarettes are a burden on heath care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Not I! I choose not to eat that shit. Haven had fast food in well over a year. It's nasty stuff, but if people want to buy it, whatever. There's no room in my belly for the the government.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Why would anyone want the government to be able to dictate what they eat?

Kitschy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:39 AM
No but I think a substance should have a minimum requirement of nutritional value in order to legally be called food.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dbcmommy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:40 AM
It was a debate I saw and it got me thinking I never thought bout it till I saw the debate about it.

Quoting tennisgal:

even if you're not "smart" about it...it's everyone's right to eat as poorly or as well as one wants. it's no one's position to decide that. 

was there an artice about this or did it just pop into your head?

disneyrose
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:40 AM

No it should not be banned

LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:40 AM
The smaller the government, the better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:40 AM
That's probably the hfcs you're tasting. Blech!

Quoting tennisgal:

I just said that to my mom the other day. my granpa used to bring a box of oatmeal pies (Little Debbie cakes) every friday when he would come for a visit and i LOVED them, i had one the other day after years and years and it tasted like fake greasy sugar. it was terrible...and slightly disappointing b/c i had loved them so much. 

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

Big macs? Banned? I don't think so! I don't need others making me eat healthy. They've already done enough of that by changing just about every single product I grew up on. They all taste like crap now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Once they are done picking on the smokers this is who is going to be targeted.  Give it time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)