Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I a bad teacher? Do you think this is gross?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So I teach pre-k. I get home at 5:45 and literally as I walk in, my husband is walking out for work. He works 8 days straight and is off for 6 days. This is of course hard on all of us really in some ways. So, some days for lunch I come home and wake him up for a quickie. If I can, I get a longer lunch and we can take our time. Then I go back to work and back to teaching. I always wash my hands before leaving the house. If you knew this about your child's pre-k teacher, would that make you want a different one? Want that teacher gone? Does it make me a gross teacher or person? Or do you understand my situation or think you might do it to? Or have even done it?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Replies (21-30):
Neuro
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:12 AM

I could care less, to be honest.

Pink.Frosting
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:13 AM

It's no one's business and if you don't tell anyone, how would they know?  Have you been telling people?  Keep what is meant to be private, private and you won't have problems.

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:14 AM

I wouldn't care. It's not like you're having sex in front of the kids. I don't care about what my dd's teacher does with her husband at home. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Yes, lol, that is gross!

Quoting Litlmama87:

As long as its your husband and not your student, I have nothing else to say here lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Nope, nobody knows.

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

It's no one's business and if you don't tell anyone, how would they know?  Have you been telling people?  Keep what is meant to be private, private and you won't have problems.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:23 AM

No, I don't have time. I wash my hands, but before that clean all down there. I don't just pull my pants up and leave.

Quoting Anonymous:

You dont shower before going back? You only wash your hands? Its a little gross.

babyboy117
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:24 AM

I don't care. LOL just don't be touching my kid with your dick hands.

whoopsie16
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:24 AM
lol this was the first thing that popped into my head. as long as you wash your hands, who cares?

Quoting My-mono-twins:

hmm no I assumed my kids teachers have sex, lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Not my business what you do in your personal time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

No, I never miss class time. :)

Quoting tennisgal:

why would I know about it...I also assume teachers have sex too, right??

Now, you mention taking a longer lunch...I would be annoyed if you were missing class time, but if it's your planning period or something, then I don't have anything at all to say about it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)