Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Worst snuggle buddy ever.

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:39 AM
  • 19 Replies

DS climbed into my bed at around midnight. I woke up to getting slammed in the face with his head. This is how he is sleeping. He is the worst snuggle buddy ever. I have a king size bed, and he is taking up most of it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
banana-bear
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:40 AM
That's why you shouldn't have kids! Ugh, selfish lady!!
calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:41 AM
That's my son too. He stayed over at my parents on Saturday night and my brother was visiting them too. So he insisted on sleeping in bed with Uncle Justin. Uncle Justin said NEVER again. He had to keep moving him because he kept being right up against his back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovehimforever
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:41 AM
Lol cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyboy117
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Why can't these kids sleep with their head at the top of the bed and feet towards the bottom!? lol My LO does the same exact thing. I get kicked all night. But somehow, I still love co sleeping.

hellomilla
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:42 AM
DD is doing the EXACT same thing to me. That's why I'm on the couch at a quarter til 2. :(
somuchlove4U
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:43 AM
lol my daughter was like that. I would always wake up to a head or feet in my back.
smile4me2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Too funny my kids do the same thing i wake up with muscle aches, but lets admit that we r so going to miss it when they get older :-(
sweetmomma326
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Where did you get your bed from, I recognize that headboard and can't find it anywhere!!

NowImAMom...
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:46 AM

When I was little and climbed into bed with my mom, I would spin around so my feet were on the pillow and my head at the foot of the bed, and kick her in the ear :)

Quoting babyboy117:

Why can't these kids sleep with their head at the top of the bed and feet towards the bottom!? lol My LO does the same exact thing. I get kicked all night. But somehow, I still love co sleeping.

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:46 AM

LOL his feet are on your pillow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)