Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Dh came home ate diner them fell asleep. Ok this is normal. turned the tv off, brought the dogs in and put our puppy in the kennel. I spent an HOUR getting dh to come to bed. Then our damn puppy starts his whining and crying like every other fucking night. So I get up and let him out.... He starts barking not a minute after I put him outside. This shit happens every single night. It's worse than having a newborn!!!!! If he's not kenneled he tears the house up. Hes eaten more toys than I can count, dhs glasses and tools from work... I am getting sick and tired of this damn dog!! When we have another baby the fucking dog will wake it up.and then I might go psycho on it.

Vent over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Replies (11-20):
lexiloo714
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Our puppy isn't as wild as yours but yeah, she is supposed to be SO's dog and I'm stuck with her every night, every morning. And to top it off, I'm pregnant. I feel for ya mama.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DayDreamer1201
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:58 AM
He's 10mo old and about 90lbs. We got him when he was 6 mo old. He lived on a farm before we got him... We have a yard and he runs all day with our other dog but like hyperventalates when he's inside. Even when he's not in the kennel

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is the puppy. We have an 11 week old and he's great at night (goes out once if at all) and doesn't chew anything......nervous about what we have yet to come!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babie113
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:59 AM
I'm not a pet person for similar reasons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DayDreamer1201
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:02 AM
I have a 3 year old dog thats fantastic. He sleeps in his bed doesnt eat anything. The puppy is dhs... I can't handle it. He freaks out even when he's inside and not in the kennel... Idk what to do. He runs and plays with our older dog but still won't ever shut the hell up... He's supposed to be dhs too...

Quoting lexiloo714:

Our puppy isn't as wild as yours but yeah, she is supposed to be SO's dog and I'm stuck with her every night, every morning. And to top it off, I'm pregnant. I feel for ya mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Ohhhh geez. It's hard to get a dog at that age. Especially if he already has bad habits! I know ours wont stay this way forever but right now he's great! Took only 2 weeks to housebreak, is low energy and super cuddly! I'm nervous that's all going to go away soon and things will get very hard.

Quoting DayDreamer1201:

He's 10mo old and about 90lbs. We got him when he was 6 mo old. He lived on a farm before we got him... We have a yard and he runs all day with our other dog but like hyperventalates when he's inside. Even when he's not in the kennel

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is the puppy. We have an 11 week old and he's great at night (goes out once if at all) and doesn't chew anything......nervous about what we have yet to come!!

DayDreamer1201
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:03 AM
We have a 3 year old thats great. But dhs dog is a fucking nightmare.

Quoting babie113:

I'm not a pet person for similar reasons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
awhunt897
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Omg, this is EXACTLY how my night went tonight. Except my puppy also likes one of my newest pair of shoes too! Damn dog!!! Ugh, if it wasn't so flipping cute. I swear! At least he goes after the same pair, so I just leave them in there now for fear if I throw them out he will destroy another pair of shoes too. I barely got any use out of the really cute wedges either :'(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:04 AM
What breed?
DayDreamer1201
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:05 AM
I know dh loves him but I can't handle much more of this. I have to be up early for a doctors appointment in the morning and it's an hour drive to get there. It's past midnight.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ohhhh geez. It's hard to get a dog at that age. Especially if he already has bad habits! I know ours wont stay this way forever but right now he's great! Took only 2 weeks to housebreak, is low energy and super cuddly! I'm nervous that's all going to go away soon and things will get very hard.

Quoting DayDreamer1201:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DayDreamer1201
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Mine isn't cute anymore... He haunts my most amazing dreams...

Quoting awhunt897:

Omg, this is EXACTLY how my night went tonight. Except my puppy also likes one of my newest pair of shoes too! Damn dog!!! Ugh, if it wasn't so flipping cute. I swear! At least he goes after the same pair, so I just leave them in there now for fear if I throw them out he will destroy another pair of shoes too. I barely got any use out of the really cute wedges either :'(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)