Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Dh came home ate diner them fell asleep. Ok this is normal. turned the tv off, brought the dogs in and put our puppy in the kennel. I spent an HOUR getting dh to come to bed. Then our damn puppy starts his whining and crying like every other fucking night. So I get up and let him out.... He starts barking not a minute after I put him outside. This shit happens every single night. It's worse than having a newborn!!!!! If he's not kenneled he tears the house up. Hes eaten more toys than I can count, dhs glasses and tools from work... I am getting sick and tired of this damn dog!! When we have another baby the fucking dog will wake it up.and then I might go psycho on it.

Vent over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Replies (21-30):
DayDreamer1201
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:06 AM
He's a lab/rott mix. More lab than rott

Quoting Anonymous:

What breed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:08 AM

This is why I'm not a puppy person. Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:09 AM
How long have you had him? Was he kenneled at his previous home? I think he's lonely, buy if you want him in the kennel at night, he'll just have to deal with it. And you'll have to wait it out. I love puppies.....when they're not mine, lol.

Quoting DayDreamer1201:

Quoting Anonymous:

What breed?
horseap
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Have you tried putting them together?

DayDreamer1201
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:10 AM
I'm telling dh tomorrow that he needs to find him a new home. I can't do this.

Quoting Anonymous:

This is why I'm not a puppy person. Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DayDreamer1201
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:12 AM
He's 10mo he was 6 mo when we got him. We have tried putting them together in or room and he still freaks out. He doesnt like being inside EVER.

Quoting Anonymous:

How long have you had him? Was he kenneled at his previous home? I think he's lonely, buy if you want him in the kennel at night, he'll just have to deal with it. And you'll have to wait it out. I love puppies.....when they're not mine, lol.

Quoting DayDreamer1201:

Quoting Anonymous:

What breed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DayDreamer1201
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:12 AM
Yes. He just hates being inside....

Quoting horseap:

Have you tried putting them together?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bozobean
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Lol, me too.

Quoting Anonymous:

This is why I'm a cat person.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:16 AM
He wants to be outside barking 24/7? How much exercise is he getting? I know I had to walk my puppy a LOT to chill him out enough to be calm at night. I'm talking 3-5 miles every day.

Quoting DayDreamer1201:

He's 10mo he was 6 mo when we got him. We have tried putting them together in or room and he still freaks out. He doesnt like being inside EVER.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting DayDreamer1201:

Quoting Anonymous:

What breed?
angel_eyez
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:16 AM
When i had my dog it was like that. I moved the crate to the hallway in the middle of all the rooms and he stopped barking like that. I think he was lonely. Try that. Maybe it would help.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)