Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh came home ate diner them fell asleep. Ok this is normal. turned the tv off, brought the dogs in and put our puppy in the kennel. I spent an HOUR getting dh to come to bed. Then our damn puppy starts his whining and crying like every other fucking night. So I get up and let him out.... He starts barking not a minute after I put him outside. This shit happens every single night. It's worse than having a newborn!!!!! If he's not kenneled he tears the house up. Hes eaten more toys than I can count, dhs glasses and tools from work... I am getting sick and tired of this damn dog!! When we have another baby the fucking dog will wake it up.and then I might go psycho on it.

Vent over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Replies (21-30):
DayDreamer1201
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:06 AM
He's a lab/rott mix. More lab than rott

Quoting Anonymous:

What breed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:08 AM

This is why I'm not a puppy person. Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:09 AM
How long have you had him? Was he kenneled at his previous home? I think he's lonely, buy if you want him in the kennel at night, he'll just have to deal with it. And you'll have to wait it out. I love puppies.....when they're not mine, lol.

Quoting DayDreamer1201:

Quoting Anonymous:

What breed?
horseap
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Have you tried putting them together?

DayDreamer1201
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:10 AM
I'm telling dh tomorrow that he needs to find him a new home. I can't do this.

Quoting Anonymous:

This is why I'm not a puppy person. Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DayDreamer1201
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:12 AM
He's 10mo he was 6 mo when we got him. We have tried putting them together in or room and he still freaks out. He doesnt like being inside EVER.

Quoting Anonymous:

How long have you had him? Was he kenneled at his previous home? I think he's lonely, buy if you want him in the kennel at night, he'll just have to deal with it. And you'll have to wait it out. I love puppies.....when they're not mine, lol.

Quoting DayDreamer1201:

Quoting Anonymous:

What breed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DayDreamer1201
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:12 AM
Yes. He just hates being inside....

Quoting horseap:

Have you tried putting them together?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bozobean
by Jennifer on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Lol, me too.

Quoting Anonymous:

This is why I'm a cat person.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:16 AM
He wants to be outside barking 24/7? How much exercise is he getting? I know I had to walk my puppy a LOT to chill him out enough to be calm at night. I'm talking 3-5 miles every day.

Quoting DayDreamer1201:

He's 10mo he was 6 mo when we got him. We have tried putting them together in or room and he still freaks out. He doesnt like being inside EVER.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting DayDreamer1201:

Quoting Anonymous:

What breed?
angel_eyez
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:16 AM
When i had my dog it was like that. I moved the crate to the hallway in the middle of all the rooms and he stopped barking like that. I think he was lonely. Try that. Maybe it would help.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN