Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Dh came home ate diner them fell asleep. Ok this is normal. turned the tv off, brought the dogs in and put our puppy in the kennel. I spent an HOUR getting dh to come to bed. Then our damn puppy starts his whining and crying like every other fucking night. So I get up and let him out.... He starts barking not a minute after I put him outside. This shit happens every single night. It's worse than having a newborn!!!!! If he's not kenneled he tears the house up. Hes eaten more toys than I can count, dhs glasses and tools from work... I am getting sick and tired of this damn dog!! When we have another baby the fucking dog will wake it up.and then I might go psycho on it.

Vent over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Replies (51-54):
AllieReed
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:05 PM

How old is the puppy? Put a shirt you have worn & a tic tock clock in the kennel with it.

I know exactly how it feels to have to wake the hubby up. Mine falls asleep in his chair all of the time. Ugh!

DayDreamer1201
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:07 PM

he's 10mo old. I am going to try a radio tonight, see if it keeps him quiet. 

Quoting AllieReed:

How old is the puppy? Put a shirt you have worn & a tic tock clock in the kennel with it.

I know exactly how it feels to have to wake the hubby up. Mine falls asleep in his chair all of the time. Ugh!

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:07 PM

i would get rid of the dog.  i hate pet ownership.  we do have a dog, but it goes out of town with my husband every week & i only have to deal with it on the weekends.  i have hard wood floors & i think horrible thoughts about the dog all weekend because i'm constantly having to sweep up hair. my kids & husband really love the dog so i'm guess i'm stuck with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:20 PM

If your dog isn't behaving properly, it's YOUR fault so take responsibility and fix it instead of being such a bitch about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate my dog. I fucking HATE her! I even tried to give her away once, and DH stopped talking to me for a week. They couldn't handle her either, they gave her BACK! There are mainly two things I don't/didn't like about her. #1: She barked non-stop. At everything. Bark, bark, bark, bark. All day and all night. She would bark at the sky if there was nothing else to bark at. I bought her a shock collar and the problem was corrected within a week. She doesn't wear it anymore and she's calmed down on the barking. Now she only barks if someone is walking by the house, which is still annoying, but it's a lot better than before. And #2, she thinks the kid's wing of the house is her personal toilet. She knows what she's supposed to do, and we even have a doggie door. Every fucking morning I have to wake up and clean up her shit and piss. Even if we close the bedroom doors, she'll shit and piss right outside them. I've tried every trick in the book to make her shit outside, but nothing works. She knows what she's doing because she doesn't do it during the day time when everyone is awake to witness. She waits 'till everyone is asleep and then lets it rip.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN