Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

huggers, arm patters and cheek kissers.

Posted by   + Show Post

Sort of a spinoff from the closetalker thread.

Does it bother you if someone touches you without invitation? Say a hug, cheek kiss or a pat on the arm or leg while talking?

How do you handle it? Do you think it odd if someone doesn't like to be touched?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Replies (41-42):
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:54 AM
No man outside of my family has touched my belly. I think I would give someone a weird look if they did. The strangest thing a man has done was he "predicted" that my baby will be a girl. He stared at me for a while then he came up and said do you know what you're having? I said yes but I don't really trust ultrasounds then he said well if the ultrasound said girl then you should deffinately trust it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I worked in a telemarketing room when I was prego and hated when men touched my belly!!!! Gave me the eeby jeebies or whatever they're called.

Quoting sweetieiv:

I am ok with people touching me. I'm pregnant and my belly seems to scream "touch me, touch me now!" Lol but sometimes I get creeped out when the person out of the blue hugs or kisses me. I'm like umm ok awkward.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:55 AM
i have a bubble, as long as everyone stays out of it, we are good. otherwise i go into panic spaz mode.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)