Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dental problems

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

Do you brush and floss every single day like you should? do you make sure your kids to the same? have you ever felt ashamed of your teeth?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Brush everyday. Kids brush everyday. Floss sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:09 AM
I brush and floss everyday. I hate how my teeth looks
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:11 AM

I brush and floss every day. Yes, DS does. I am ashamed of my teeth because they're crooked. I never had braces. :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:13 AM
My teeth are fucked from poor dental work. I'm embarrassed of them. My kids' teeth are perfect though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Yes I do. And go to the dentist as well. My teeth are fucked up they have been since I was 5. I guess if you can get bad genetics in dental then I got the worse. No matter what my dentists does or how many times I brush etc a day my teeth are fucked up. I'm debating whether to get partial dentils (on top) like a flipper or just getting everything capped again
mommy2emma3
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:18 AM
I too got.poor dental work from a school dentist he was horrible .and I hate my teeth but my little ones teeth is.good

Quoting Anonymous:

My teeth are fucked from poor dental work. I'm embarrassed of them. My kids' teeth are perfect though.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy404204
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:26 AM

My teeth are horrible. I didnt get taken to the dentist much as a child and have a calcium deficiency. Also my teeth got worse when I was pregnant with my children. My children both have perfect teeth we brush and floss their teeth daily. They love their little colorful flossers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:10 AM

me either :/

Quoting Anonymous:

I brush and floss every day. Yes, DS does. I am ashamed of my teeth because they're crooked. I never had braces. :/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured