Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

feel like i'm getting no help. sleep schedule, depression

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

my sleep schedule is ALL wrong. idk if its b/c i'm insomniac or if the meds f'ed it up or what.

i USED to sleep from 11pm-6am... thats a GOOD sleep schedule right?!

then i started meds.

now-- i'm awake all night adn sleeping almost all day.

except for yesterday, Thursday... I was up all night the night before, and took the 15 year old to school at 7:30. Went home and laid down for a bit. Was hoping to get up at 8:40 to take the 7 year old to school... but I didnt get up until 10:10... and I told DS that in 20 minutes, I was gonna take him to school. I proceeded to fall asleep again.

Didnt wake up until almost 4pm! yes, 7 year old missed school.

went BACK to sleep around 8pm, and woke up at midnight. Its going on 2:30am, and I'm still awake.

melatonin doesnt work for me. Other, various sleeping pills that I've taken in the past would knock me out for DAYS. literally- not getting up for over 24 hours.... Also- i threw out that last of the sleeping pills during my last suicidal thoughts- i had a handful of them and was about to swallow them before i snapped back to reality.

its getting to the point where its affecting 7 year old's education... but neither the psych or the therapist is really giving me advice on what to do. psych said my sleep schedule was interfered with the new med- but he wants me to continue to take it.

7 year old cant take the bus- too close to the school for buses to pick him up... but he's too young to be able to cross a 4 lane street (going 45 mph)

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN