Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

kids say the darnest things.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

So ladies can you remember something your kids have said randomly that made you laugh so hard you thought you were going to pee your pants?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this
One of my favorites my son has said was "someday I wanna be really rich. But not too rich cuz of the paparazzi." I got quite a giggle out of that. Then while I was laughing he protested "what?! The paparazzi is real!"

He's 7.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyspalace
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Told my 4 1/2 year old to go get pants and socks on this morning to take the older kids to school. His reply " for 1 I don't like pants and for 2 my socks are hiding" I couldn't keep a straight face
mommyspalace
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Told my 4 1/2 year old to go get pants and socks on this morning to take the older kids to school. His reply " for 1 I don't like pants and for 2 my socks are hiding" I couldn't keep a straight face
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:20 AM
A couple of nights ago we were having dinner when dd5 walks.up.with her plate. Sets on the table.and proceeds to scream i want.ketchup at the top of her lungs. Now i dont usually give the kids ketchup because it.will get all overthe carpet. So i look at calmly and.say and i want a million dollars. So she says so ic you get a million dollars can i have some ketchup. I said of course you can have all the ketchup you want. So dd disappears for a moment then comes back and hands me her brothers tool box. Here she says. I say this is not a million dollars. So she opens the box and inside is a million dollar bill from 10 year old ds monopoly game. Seems i had to give her the ketchup because i never said.it.had to be real.........XD
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Smart little 5yr old.

Quoting Anonymous:

A couple of nights ago we were having dinner when dd5 walks.up.with her plate. Sets on the table.and proceeds to scream i want.ketchup at the top of her lungs. Now i dont usually give the kids ketchup because it.will get all overthe carpet. So i look at calmly and.say and i want a million dollars. So she says so ic you get a million dollars can i have some ketchup. I said of course you can have all the ketchup you want. So dd disappears for a moment then comes back and hands me her brothers tool box. Here she says. I say this is not a million dollars. So she opens the box and inside is a million dollar bill from 10 year old ds monopoly game. Seems i had to give her the ketchup because i never said.it.had to be real.........XD

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)