Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I got dry-humped at Dollar Tree.

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

So, I'm standing in line at Dollar Tree.. 

This man gets so close behind me in line that I can literally feel him breathing down my neck. I'm not exaggerating..I could feel the air hitting my skin.  

I moved up..he moved up. I moved up again, so did he. 

I turned to the side, and put my shopping basket between us, all while giving him a dirty look....he moves right on up ...dry-humping my basket. ( Not really, but damn...he was that close!)

OK ladies..now this was the final straw. 

The line FINALLY moves, and I am getting my things out of my basket..when I drop my mother friggin keys. Not even remembering Creepy Guy behind me, I bend down to get my keys. I realized as soon as I started to bend that this son of a bitch had moved up, and I actually fucking felt his junk...his package...his twig and goddamn berries when I attemptes to stand back up. 

I'm not sure if I handled this appropriately or not in the eyes of the internet police....or those of you who drive the CafeMom Waaaaaambulance...but my gut instinct kicked in. 

I didn't hit this fucker...because I know better than to assume that the law will be on my side just because I was technically the "victim"...LOL....I laugh because I don't feel like a victim...more like a teenage boy's sock. Dirty and not sure what just happened. 

I basically asked him what his problem was...very loudly...and , told him I was going to "fuck him sideways"...my favorite quote from Unites States of Tara..if he didn't stop touching me with his ballsack. 

What would you have done?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

well, I think Marine Corps training would automatically come into play, and the appropriate response to someone attacking you from behind is grab, twist, grab, pull.  I don't really have to get detailed, eh?  :)

MsMimna
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:17 AM

I think I would have acted sooner but in about the same way !!! Something like this happened to my daughter recently at a gas/convenience store. She was terrified and didn't know what to do. But her hubby did....he went right back over and called the Perv out!!! Good for you....maybe you just saved someone else and the store will be watching for him.

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Tell mr creepy to give me space as soon as he was moving up. Back down creepy one.

Mortiferouslatt
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:18 AM
What did he say? I would have something similar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM

I would have punched him in his throat.
And lol to your US of Tara reference, I miss that show!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM

LOL! This cracks me up! So,what was his reaction when you said that to him?

I probably would have just started screaming,"Get away from me,you pervert" and make everyone in the store look at us.Hopefully that would be enough to make him back off.

Diamondblue1
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Idk but i guess he got the hint after that one lol. I would of been pissed as well. You need to give people space he probably was a pervert you never know. I don't see how people can just be all up on other people like that. That's crazy
poshkat
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:20 AM

i had that happen to me at the airport once. i yelled really loud "back the fuck off!!!" he was literaly breating down my neck and had stinky breath. he backed off immediately

crescentstar2
by Anne on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:21 AM

you're DH is weird

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I would have told him to stop as soon as it started, if he kept on with it kicked him in the balls.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN