Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

THAT WOMAN IS A F*(&^%G C$*T! *edit*

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:17 AM
  • 52 Replies

Poll

Question: would you call a woman a fucking cunt in front of a whole resturant for something as small as this? even in front of children?

Options:

Nope

Hell yes

maybe

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 97

View Results

*Thanks for the imput everyone. My sister laughed, seems to think its okay and says "well that's just mom" but I couldnt believe it when my mom told me and I swear my mom ranted on the phone about it for like 45 mins straight! Its good to know that other women feel that was wrong. Personally if that was me, I would have just listened, and if I didn't like it, I would have left. I mean, she overreacted to something SO SMALL but she does that all of the time so I guess I shouldn't be surprised*

So tell me what you think of this...bc my oldest sister thought it was funny, where i was appalled.

My mom calls me up a week ago and tells me about how they (her and my step dad) went to sweet tomatoes(buffet here in az) and when they get there its no longer the same resturaunt. So they walk in and they are greated by a hostess and she's explaining the system of this new resturaunt. Pretty much she tells them that there is a card system.  You walk up to the buffet, look at the food you want, and if you want it, you run your card through to order it so all the food you got, is stored in this card. My mom didn't quite get this, so she says to the hostess "that is so stupid, why would they do this???" and the hostess really didn't have a reply for that so she just continues to explain and my mom inturupts her again saying how she doesn't get it and my moms getting a bit of an attitude (the way she is explaining on the phone and she tells me she was getting pissed at the new system)  So the hostess starts to get a little aggitated and snippity and tells them "well this is a new system and it gets hard to explain all day" and my mom tells her "well it cant be that hard, you do it all day right? you should know it by now" So the hostess just stops talking at this point and walks them to her their table.

Then my mom is telling me about how the salad bowls look like dog bowls and how she didn't eat anything bc she was just so angry and said all the food looked horrible anyway. So her and my step dad are done and she walks up to the front desk where this man is and she hands him the card and pays and he says "no you keep the card, for when you come back" and she says this and i swear she told me she said it "We aren't comming back, and i thought i should let you know, that woman is a fucking cunt!" and storms out the resturant with my step dad tailing behind (embarrased im sure)

So what do you think of this? I dont think that was okay at all. She pretty much yelled it in front of everyone there and the hostess was in hearing view as my mom tells me. I mean who the fuck does that, over a freaking change in a resturant. Its not like the hostess told my mom to stick the card up her ass or something. I just dont think a grown woman should really be acting like that with no justified reason, plus my mom said there were kids around too..wtf

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Myhumblestart
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Maybe your mom was just having a bad day?But in all honesty sounds like your mom has issues.Sorry not trying to be rude but but this not something normal people do but if it makes you feel better my mom might of done the same thing!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BlessedBeX3
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:23 AM

lol no she has issues so no offense there. she is just one of those people who says and does what they want bc they want to. She left home to litterally join a circus when she was a teen. She really doesn't care what anyone thinks about her.

Quoting Myhumblestart:

Maybe your mom was just having a bad day?But in all honesty sounds like your mom has issues.Sorry not trying to be rude but but this not something normal people do but if it makes you feel better my mom might of done the same thing!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Mom needs to take a chill pill.
Sounds like she had a bad day and took it out on the hostess.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:24 AM
My MIL does shit like that alllll the time. It's so embarrassing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Well cunt is a no no word to call me..So I would have lost my job and momma would have lost teeth if she has any!
spooky415
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Your mom needs to fucking relax.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Mom overreacted a tad lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Okay, She-Ra.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well cunt is a no no word to call me..So I would have lost my job and momma would have lost teeth if she has any!

Emt2Rn
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I hate the word with a passion. I don't call ANYONE the C word.
JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:27 AM
4 moms liked this
Sounds like your mom is the "fucking cunt" to me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)