Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Was anyone's refund in their bank this morning already?? ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies

idk what's going on with ours. one site says one thing, and the irs site says something different. anyone already get theirs deposited?

ETA:

i just checked the irs WMR site this morning (feb 2), and it's approved finally. it's scheduled to be DD wed, feb 6. our state that i did wed (the 31st) is still pending.....go figure lol

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Not me. Still processing :(

Sil is supposed to get hers Monday. Yay for her! I hope you get yours today.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:40 AM

idk when we'll get ours. i would say the middle to end of next week, or early the week after that.. i filed on the 24th, TT says it was accepted on the 27th, but the irs where's my refund site says that it's still processing, so who knows lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Mine was also accepted on 1/27 :)

Irs for me says the same as yours.... Processing. Two steps left. Approval and sending refund. No deposit date showing for me. Jealous sil got a date lol. I wonder if its cuz her return is easier... No dependants.

I used taxact and all that site tells me is that it's accepted and should have refund within 21 days of acceptance (1/27)

Quoting Anonymous:

idk when we'll get ours. i would say the middle to end of next week, or early the week after that.. i filed on the 24th, TT says it was accepted on the 27th, but the irs where's my refund site says that it's still processing, so who knows lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:48 AM

that's the exact same thing TT says for me/us. i saw yesterday where a girl on here said hers was accepted on the 26th, and had gotten a date yesterday from the irs site for DD, so i thought ours would say a date today since we'd be "a day behind" that other girl....all logic gets thrown out the window when it comes to the irs/government though lol..we aren't depending on it for anything, but it'd be nice to know a date at least. plus, after it's deposited, i don't have to worry about any of it again until next year lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine was also accepted on 1/27 :)

Irs for me says the same as yours.... Processing. Two steps left. Approval and sending refund. No deposit date showing for me. Jealous sil got a date lol. I wonder if its cuz her return is easier... No dependants.

I used taxact and all that site tells me is that it's accepted and should have refund within 21 days of acceptance (1/27)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

a facebook friend posted this morning that his refund had already been deposited in his account.  according to his status, he used turbo tax.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I work in the tax industry and the IRS did not START processing tax returns this year until 1/30/13. They are quick but I don't think they are that quick. Processing was delayed about two weeks due to the fiscal cliff situation. After a deal was reached, the IRS had to scramble to get the correct codes into place so they could begin processing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM
6 moms liked this

No but my paycheck was deposited jut like it is every Friday,  yay for working for your money!

Lizardannie1966
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

"Where's My Refund" is still saying that our return has been accepted.

Being that we're expecting something--around $350.--to be taken out, I'm guessing there might be a slight delay for our refund to be deposited.

I guess I'll be stalking that particular IRS page every day! lol ;)

HouseKatof2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Supposedly the IRS didn't even start processing returns until yesterday. Any returns that were accepted before that were simply in a "holding pattern" until they began to process them.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN