Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Was anyone's refund in their bank this morning already?? ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies

idk what's going on with ours. one site says one thing, and the irs site says something different. anyone already get theirs deposited?

ETA:

i just checked the irs WMR site this morning (feb 2), and it's approved finally. it's scheduled to be DD wed, feb 6. our state that i did wed (the 31st) is still pending.....go figure lol

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Not me. Still processing :(

Sil is supposed to get hers Monday. Yay for her! I hope you get yours today.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:40 AM

idk when we'll get ours. i would say the middle to end of next week, or early the week after that.. i filed on the 24th, TT says it was accepted on the 27th, but the irs where's my refund site says that it's still processing, so who knows lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Mine was also accepted on 1/27 :)

Irs for me says the same as yours.... Processing. Two steps left. Approval and sending refund. No deposit date showing for me. Jealous sil got a date lol. I wonder if its cuz her return is easier... No dependants.

I used taxact and all that site tells me is that it's accepted and should have refund within 21 days of acceptance (1/27)

Quoting Anonymous:

idk when we'll get ours. i would say the middle to end of next week, or early the week after that.. i filed on the 24th, TT says it was accepted on the 27th, but the irs where's my refund site says that it's still processing, so who knows lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:48 AM

that's the exact same thing TT says for me/us. i saw yesterday where a girl on here said hers was accepted on the 26th, and had gotten a date yesterday from the irs site for DD, so i thought ours would say a date today since we'd be "a day behind" that other girl....all logic gets thrown out the window when it comes to the irs/government though lol..we aren't depending on it for anything, but it'd be nice to know a date at least. plus, after it's deposited, i don't have to worry about any of it again until next year lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine was also accepted on 1/27 :)

Irs for me says the same as yours.... Processing. Two steps left. Approval and sending refund. No deposit date showing for me. Jealous sil got a date lol. I wonder if its cuz her return is easier... No dependants.

I used taxact and all that site tells me is that it's accepted and should have refund within 21 days of acceptance (1/27)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

a facebook friend posted this morning that his refund had already been deposited in his account.  according to his status, he used turbo tax.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I work in the tax industry and the IRS did not START processing tax returns this year until 1/30/13. They are quick but I don't think they are that quick. Processing was delayed about two weeks due to the fiscal cliff situation. After a deal was reached, the IRS had to scramble to get the correct codes into place so they could begin processing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM
6 moms liked this

No but my paycheck was deposited jut like it is every Friday,  yay for working for your money!

Lizardannie1966
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

"Where's My Refund" is still saying that our return has been accepted.

Being that we're expecting something--around $350.--to be taken out, I'm guessing there might be a slight delay for our refund to be deposited.

I guess I'll be stalking that particular IRS page every day! lol ;)

HouseKatof2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Supposedly the IRS didn't even start processing returns until yesterday. Any returns that were accepted before that were simply in a "holding pattern" until they began to process them.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)