Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does it suck well?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM
  • 14 Replies

I want a food saver machine or one like it.  My question:  Do you have one?  Are they any good?  Specific brand you recommend?  Advice ladies??

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Anyone??  Is this thing on??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Does it suck well? Do you mean does a particular food saver machine suck? Does it work like a vacuum cleaner, you mean?

klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Tried to tie in potential drama so you all would look.  (I failed) 

Does the food saver work?  I have been reading reviews on amazon but they are all over the place with ratings. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Does it suck well? Do you mean does a particular food saver machine suck? Does it work like a vacuum cleaner, you mean?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Quoting klespeedy0205:

Does the food saver work?  I have been reading reviews on amazon but they are all over the place with ratings. 

Oh, you meant, "Does it suck, well?" A comma works here. Sorry, however, I don't even know what a food saver is. It seems to me if you've lasted this long without one, you don't need it. :)

klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:10 AM

No grammer nazi, I meant "does it suck well?"  as in does it suck all the air out well, good, amazing like, excellent, exceptional, favorable, etc.  

I want one.  I just wondered if you all knew what they were.  I see you don't.  Nevermind.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting klespeedy0205:

Oh, you meant, "Does it suck, well?" A comma works here. Sorry, however, I don't even know what a food saver is. It seems to me if you've lasted this long without one, you don't need it. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Quoting klespeedy0205:

No grammer nazi, I meant "does it suck well?"  as in does it suck all the air out well, good, amazing like, excellent, exceptional, favorable, etc.  

I want one.  I just wondered if you all knew what they were.  I see you don't.  Nevermind.

I am not a nazi. Oh, and it's "grammar." You're not using the word properly. I didn't kill anyone. You should have explained it better as you just did (does it suck all the air out well?). Vague post was vague.

Cymbeline
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I have one, but I haven't used it yet. I believe it's Ziploc

Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:13 AM
My mind went dirty lol. I have no idea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM
We have a food saver.

I think I've used it twice.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM
I had a Food Saver that was given to me years ago. It only worked half the time (though I think that was due to it being old, and possibly needing a new seal). When I got it to work, it worked really nicely, and I did like it. I am considering getting a new one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN