Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Number one reason you shouldn't go to bed mad

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
You wake up with a huge fucking headache

Ugh happy Friday
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenmomx3
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Because you won't get to have an orgasm before you go to sleep.

i rock

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Yes that too lol

Quoting jenmomx3:

Because you won't get to have an orgasm before you go to sleep.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM
You don't have time to get a headache when the fight continues as soon as u wake up in the morning :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:06 AM
He left at 5:30 , I was awake but kept my eyes closed to avoid that. He never said a word not even bye love you. I didn't say anything either and I haven't texted him yet.

Guess we will be rehashing this when he gets home this evening.

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't have time to get a headache when the fight continues as soon as u wake up in the morning :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM
I had my fiance come home early from work cause I was having like heart palpitations for 6hrs (I'm pregnant) and was scared .. he walks in, yells about the living room being messy Then fought with me.. woke up this morning, got called a fuckin bitch.. oh, and says he's moving.. men are horrible creatures.

Quoting Anonymous:

He left at 5:30 , I was awake but kept my eyes closed to avoid that. He never said a word not even bye love you. I didn't say anything either and I haven't texted him yet.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Ugh sorry mama , men can be real assholes sometimes.

Believe it or not this petty argument started over the way I cooked the baked potatoes last night .. Ugh dumb !

Quoting Anonymous:

I had my fiance come home early from work cause I was having like heart palpitations for 6hrs (I'm pregnant) and was scared .. he walks in, yells about the living room being messy Then fought with me.. woke up this morning, got called a fuckin bitch.. oh, and says he's moving.. men are horrible creatures.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

macysmom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM
dh isn't talking to me.. slept on the couch last night. I'm grateful he just doesn't talk instead of yelling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Ugh, I'm not surprised only bc its a guy! I think they get bored and find reasons to fight! How can you cook a baked potato wrong??

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh sorry mama , men can be real assholes sometimes.

Believe it or not this petty argument started over the way I cooked the baked potatoes last night .. Ugh dumb !

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

purplerobot88
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry :/

My husband and I do well going to bed mad because we forget we are mad by early morning and end up cuddling before we realize we were supposed to be mad at each other.  By then it's like "oh well whats the use in staying mad". 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Ya , I ended up going to the couch for awhile last night and because the baby was already in bed the majority of our argument was done over text messaging. I went back to bed once I heard him snoring. Still haven't said anything to each other yet today.

Quoting macysmom:

dh isn't talking to me.. slept on the couch last night. I'm grateful he just doesn't talk instead of yelling.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)