Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession today..

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:59 AM
  • 27 Replies

I really want some sprinkled donuts from Dunkins. 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirdsladie27
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Are they sprinkled enough LOL?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love coffee, I am all for the legalization of Marijuana. Coffee is the bomb, I love to read & I collect books, I drink lots of coffee, I have a new found love for cooking new things and trying new recipes, I like my coffee. The first thing that attracted me to my husband of 20 + years was the way he and only he can make me laugh, he also LOVES coffee. We have 2 gorgeous sons & we have 4 dogs (1 of which LOVES coffee & will beg for it), a few cats & a pet snake (cats and snake don't do coffee). Our sons are my everything, they like coffee too. I love to hike the beaten path with my guys, canoe, camp, & just be goofy. Did I mention I love coffee??

AmyL3469
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Lol! Like the regular sprinkles, those look good too though. I think I might talk my hubby into bringing me home a couple haha.

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I want some hot and fresh donuts from krispie kreme ... just glazed, nothing fancy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmyL3469
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I've never had their donuts before. There's none around here. I dunno why I want donuts! I never crave junk, but holy hell I want these things like no one's business! 

Quoting eesmommy:

I want some hot and fresh donuts from krispie kreme ... just glazed, nothing fancy.

CafeMom Tickers

UxorQuodMatris.
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM
And they have their brownie batter donuts back. Yummmmm.
Ugh.
PitbullPrincess
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I swear they glaze those with crack.  I can inhale three of them in a minute flat, I swear.

Quoting eesmommy:

cyork2
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:26 AM
nom nom nom

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Are they sprinkled enough LOL?

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:27 AM
I am wallowing in self pity over a negative pregnancy test and I want all sorts of junk food that I never eat. I don't even have candy in the House, I haven't had a carbonated drink in years and all I can think of is donuts, candy bars, Dr pepper, rootbeer, and potato chips.

Quoting AmyL3469:

I've never had their donuts before. There's none around here. I dunno why I want donuts! I never crave junk, but holy hell I want these things like no one's business! 

Quoting eesmommy:

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I want to lay under the belt and just drink in all the glaze.

Quoting PitbullPrincess:

I swear they glaze those with crack.  I can inhale three of them in a minute flat, I swear.

Quoting eesmommy:

MrsRinehart2010
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:28 AM

not I but its 1030 ish here and Im still sittind in bed and my girls are running around my room playing . Islept like crap last night but ill be geting up soon lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)