Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crazy woman attacked me and my ds in baltimore

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:59 AM
  • 195 Replies
1 mom liked this

Thank you,

well here is what happend.

We were in down town Baltimore driving down the road. when a woman pulled next to us and start screaming. fuck you,  you white bitch, I have been behind you for a block. I wanted to switch lanes and because of your slow ass I missed the light. then I said sorry but did not seen you. then she got out of her car snatched the wig of her head and was coursing me out.  she was banging on my car window. my son was frightened in the back sit started to cry. so I yelled at the woman to stop this I have a kid in the car. she yelled back " I don't give a fuck about your fucking kid, I don't care if he dies. she took a step back to my sons window and tried to open the door. So the traffic began to move front of me and I stepped on the gas and took off. I guess her finger stuck  under the door handle because she was yanked on the ground flat on her face. I calling 911' I described the situation and the woman and the car . My son was screaming in the back. I hate down town Baltimore . so many crazy people. what would you have done.?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meangreen18
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM
14 moms liked this

shot her! lol but seriously, similar situation happened to me. she kept cutting me off and brake checking me and trying to run me off the road, i had both my babies in the car so i was getting PISSED! as im pulling into my neighborhood she cuts me off and stops and gets out, approaches my car, i pull out my 9mm and told her to get the fuck back! long story short she did. had the cops called, of course they were no help, i had her tag and everything. he said i did the right thing.

viv212
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:05 AM
I would have got out my car. I'm more prone to fight than flight. That's my problem- I don't think. And this is why I carry a knife with me.

I'm glad you're okay.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I would have got out and beat that bish down OR hit her with my car.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:08 AM
2 moms liked this

If she would have been able to open the door to my kids, she'd be dead. I'd bash her skull in with a tire iron and feel no regrets. If it had played exactly as it went for you, I'd just do the same.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I had that happen once, I had to stomp in my breaks well the guy thought I break checked him so then he pulled in front of me stopped his car got out came towards me and was banging on my hood then another car stopped next to us and he got back in his car and left....I was so scared lol. My dh proposed to me that night haha. Not the best thing to remember for a good day.
PresleyLove
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Hell fuckin' yeah!!!

Quoting meangreen18:

shot her! lol but seriously, similar situation happened to me. she kept cutting me off and brake checking me and trying to run me off the road, i had both my babies in the car so i was getting PISSED! as im pulling into my neighborhood she cuts me off and stops and gets out, approaches my car, i pull out my 9mm and told her to get the fuck back! long story short she did. had the cops called, of course they were no help, i had her tag and everything. he said i did the right thing.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:10 AM
2 moms liked this

I would have laughed and drove off. Sorry she scared your son!!!

Photo: -Randi.Photo

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I would have pulled out my .38 and asked her if she really wanted to go there and then would have called the police giving them all the information about her.

I don't mess around when it comes to my DD's safety.
ttriddick
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Holy crap. You did what I would have done. Man that's rough. I hope your little guy can forget about that crazy mess!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:13 AM

This can't be real!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured