Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you do when?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:57 AM
  • 1 Replies

You feel like your SO just isn't the right person for you but it's more of a hassle to leave than to stay.  That's how I feel... we have been together for 4 years, but I have never really felt like it was a forever thing.  Then we had a baby... and now I feel like I can't leave.  Once I did try to and my  mother threw a fit because it would be "so hard" for my DD.  I can't help it that my SO and I are just so different that in the long run that's not somebody I want to be with.  Especially when they don't make it worth it for you.  They don't value you, and just always complain about everything.  Our hobbies are really different so one of the only things we can do together is watch tv or go out to eat.  We have had many many discussions about how we could be happier with each other, but it just really never happens.  He used to have a problem with talking to other girsl via texting or facebook.  It would never turn into an in person thing .  But he can't live without that kind of attention i guess.  Because he never stops doing it even though i've confronted him hundreds of times.  It's always "yeah i know it's bad and i promise i'll stop" for about 2 weeks, and then back to the secret texting.  I really don't know what to do.  There's nothing really wrong enough to just outright dump him.  but not much to make me stay and i am really unhappy.

--Whitney--

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
hotmomofmakayla
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

That is how it was when I was with my ex for 11 yrs. We didn't have our daughter until like 6 yrs into our relationship,then I stay 5 extra yrs with him cause I thought she need a complete family n I didn't think anyone would fat mom with a kid. But then I started talking to one of my best friends older brother n he made me feel like a matter. We started talking as a friends then I love in love with him n he fell in love with me n my daughter. Now we are engaged n he has stepped up at a father for my daugther(cause her sperm donor doesn't give a shit about her). There are better people out there for you no matter what.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN