Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Happiness is a sin!!!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Jen
  • 14 Replies
2 moms liked this

Okay, NOT really!!!  :D

TGIF Everyone!!  Have a wonderful day!! Xoxo

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CutieCrab
by Jen on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Any plans for this weekend??

Maries_Mom23
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Today is a snow day..so, we'll probably be in all day.  Tomorrow, I am taking the girls to the mall to meet Angelina Ballerina and Sunday, we are going to the Monster Jam.  

Quoting CutieCrab:

CutieCrab
by Jen on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Fun! Fun! Fun! Sounds like a busy weekend! :)

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

Today is a snow day..so, we'll probably be in all day.  Tomorrow, I am taking the girls to the mall to meet Angelina Ballerina and Sunday, we are going to the Monster Jam.  

Quoting CutieCrab:

BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

:)

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm working, then picking up DS, taking DF's little sister out to dinner (she's 13 and just made the JV backetball team as an 8th grader! BIG DEAL lol but she's 13 of course and there are prettier more popular girls blahblah) and then bowling!

CutieCrab
by Jen on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Sounds awesome and congrats to her!!  I am sure that is a big deal!!  That is nice of you to take her out to dinner, showing her its a big deal!!  :)

Quoting s.osborne:

I'm working, then picking up DS, taking DF's little sister out to dinner (she's 13 and just made the JV backetball team as an 8th grader! BIG DEAL lol but she's 13 of course and there are prettier more popular girls blahblah) and then bowling!

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Yea, and to make her feel better about being a 13 year old girl. Coz I mean, being a 13 year old girl is tough stuff lol

Quoting CutieCrab:

Sounds awesome and congrats to her!!  I am sure that is a big deal!!  That is nice of you to take her out to dinner, showing her its a big deal!!  :)

Quoting s.osborne:

CutieCrab
by Jen on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Very true!

Quoting s.osborne:

Yea, and to make her feel better about being a 13 year old girl. Coz I mean, being a 13 year old girl is tough stuff lol

Quoting CutieCrab:

Quoting s.osborne:

curlycupcake
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Saturday is Girls Night Out!
We are going to see Aaron Watson and Cody Johnson play at the Texas Music Theater in San Marcos. I can't wait to get all cowgirled up and stomp my boots with my girls! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CutieCrab
by Jen on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Now, that sounds like a blast!!

Quoting curlycupcake:

Saturday is Girls Night Out!
We are going to see Aaron Watson and Cody Johnson play at the Texas Music Theater in San Marcos. I can't wait to get all cowgirled up and stomp my boots with my girls! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)